Let’s weather through the winter with this FREE Snowman SVG File for Cricut Projects. This Snow Cool SVG File would make the perfect t-shirt!
Um, this Snowman SVG file is ridiculously cute. I realize I’m tooting my own horn here, but c’mon. It’s adorable and I don’t care who knows it.
And I’m linking up to some of my favorite bloggers and their adorable SVG files, so we’ve got a lot of fun stuff going on for you today.
If you haven’t seen them already, these are the other posts in our SVG blog hop:
Obviously, you can use this snowman SVG file however you like – wood signs, vinyl décor, etc…but today I’m going to talk about iron-on!
This “Snow Cool” snowman SVG File just has to be used for a t-shirt or sweater…so how would one go about doing that?
First, you need these supplies:
Let’s break these down and figure out what supplies will work best for you.
Choose the right Cricut Machine
First of all, if you don’t already have a Cricut Machine, you have three options – Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2, and Cricut Joy.
All good. I use each one consistently, but if you’re looking for the most versatile, go with the Maker.
If you want a simpler machine and don’t need all the bells and whistles (like the knife blade or rotary blade), then you might want the Cricut Explore Air 2.
If you’re wanting to only make smaller projects, the Joy is your machine.
Choose the Right EasyPress 2
One of my favorite craft supplies is my EasyPress 2. I have 4 different sizes, and my favorite changes depending on what project I’m doing.
Want to know which size is right for you? Check out this EasyPress 2 guide. I talk about each size and what you would use it for.
For this snowman SVG File, it could work really well on children’s clothing, so you might need the 9X9. But if you’re planning on making pillowcases, go for the 12X10.
You might also find the following links helpful:
- Cricut EasyPress 2 FAQs
- How to Layer Iron-on with the Cricut EasyPress 2
- How to Make Glitter Iron-on Pillows
- Easy Iron-on Succulent T-shirt
- Cousin Camp Iron-on T-shirts
- Marker Storage Container
- Holiday Baking Gift Bags
- Iron-on Wood Project
- DIY Cornhole Bags Tutorial
- Easy Glitter Hairbows
- Mermaid Tote Bag
- Iron-on Gift Tags
They’ll let you know what material works best with the fabric you choose.
But if you’ve been following along, you’ll know I am more than partial to Glitter Iron-on. It’s durable, cuts cleaner than every other material, it’s so easy to use…I basically only use glitter and it’s getting ridiculous.
If you’re wanting more SVG Files like this Snowman SVG File, check out these posts!
- Create Hand Lettered Cricut Cut Files in Adobe Illustrator
- Create Hand Lettered SVG Files with the Cricut Bright Pad
- How to Upload SVG Files to Cricut Design Space
- FREE Hand Lettered “You’re A Gem” SVG File
- Free Haunted Mansion SVG Files
- Cornhole Bags Tutorials with Free Corn SVG File
- FREE You Shuck at Cornhole SVG File
- Pin the Horn on the Unicorn Party Game
- FREE Unicorn Party Printables and Cut Files
- Make Your Own Unicorn Printable Activity
- How to Turn Kid Art into SVG Files
- Hello Fall SVG Files
- Hand Lettered Wood Sign SVG Files
- Home for Christmas SVG File
- Thankful SVG File
- Good Cheer SVG File
- FREE Spend My Life Laughing SVG File
- Free Snow Cool SVG File
- Free You Stole My Heart SVG File
Ready to put more SVG Files to good use? Check out these Winter SVG Files from some of my favorite bloggers!
- Let it snow… Somewhere else! – We Can Make That!
- Don’t Let It Snow – seeLINDSAY
- Snow Cool SVG File – Printable Crush
- Snow Day Calories Don’t Count – Kelly Leigh Creates
- “I Smell Snow” Snow Globe – Hello Creative Family
- Snow Mat – Fynes Designs
- Winter Wonderland – Everyday Party Magazine
- There’s Snow Place Like Gnome – The Girl Creative
- Let it Snow – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Up to Snow Good – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- I’m Snow Cute – Leap of Faith Crafting
- 3D snowflakes – Liz on Call
- Welcome Snowflake Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- I’m So Freaking Cold With Snowflakes – Cutting Machine Crafting
Download the FREE Snowman SVG File
Want more Cricut Project Ideas? Check out these Holiday posts:
- The BEST Halloween Cricut Ideas
- Morbid Valentine Printables
- Feel Like Home Valentine
- Classroom Valentine Idea
- Shamrock Earrings
- Easter Gift Boxes
- Teacher Gift Idea
- Back to School Folders
- DIY Fall Holiday Wreath
- Fall Home Decor Ideas
- Glam Halloween Photo Booth Props
- Glam Halloween Infusible Ink Tees
- Spooky Soda Shop Party
- Monster Photo Props
- Halloween Vinyl Nail Designs
- Vampire Lips Photo Props
- Monster Printable Candy Bar Wrappers
- Haunted Mansion Tea Party Files
- Halloween Luminaries Tutorial
- Pilgrim and Turkey Crowns
- Thankful Hand Lettered SVG File
- Turkey Crowns
- Thanksgiving Place Cards
- Friendsgiving Thanksgiving SVG Files
- A Christmas Story Gift Basket
- Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Good Cheer SVG File
- Holiday Baking Gift Idea
- Newlywed Gift
- Joy Canvas Wreath
- Gingerbread House party
- Snow Cool SVG File
- Stocking Gift Tags
- Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- DIY Wood Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Card
- Home for Christmas Sign