Download this FREE Hand Lettered Thankful SVG file to create some pretty Thanksgiving Home Decor with your Cricut Machine.
We’re heading further into fall and that means you are probably bringing out your old Fall decor. Why not give your home a refresh with these FREE Hand Lettered Thankful SVG Files?
I love a pretty wood sign. I use Walnut Walnut Hollow wood planks and I can not express how much I love this company. They are a family company filled with the nicest people and the best part is you can get everything in one place on Amazon!
You can create this a look numerous ways…you can create a vinyl stencil and paint it on, apply vinyl to the wood plank, or you can use an EasyPress 2 and iron on the design.
Here’s a list of materials you may need to create any of these gorgeous looks:
- Free Hand Lettered Thankful SVG File (download link at the bottom of this post)
- Walnut Hollow Wood Plank
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2 (on smaller wood pieces, you can also use the Cricut Joy)
- Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Iron-On (Please note that foil iron-on does not work great on wood. I recommend something sturdy like glitter iron-on)
- Cricut EasyPress 2 (for iron-on wood signs)
- Acrylic Paint
Depending on the look you want with this Thankful SVG File, I recommend checking out some of my other wood sign projects.
I’ve tried numerous techniques and I’m sure there’s something in there that will work your home!
Check out my other wood signs here:
- Painted Hand Lettered Wood Sign Tutorial
- Thankful Hand Lettered Wood Sign
- Faux Wood Burned Sign Tutorial
- Hello Fall Iron-on Sign Tutorial
- Geometric Wood Burned Sign Tutorial
- First Day of School Chalkboard Sign Tutorial
- Hand Lettered Wood Coasters
- Painted Wood Ornaments
Looking for other FREEBIES like this FREE Hand Lettered Thankful SVG File?
Take a look at my other popular posts, plus I have some tips for uploading the files to Cricut Design Space:
- Create Hand Lettered Cricut Cut Files in Adobe Illustrator
- Create Hand Lettered SVG Files with the Cricut Bright Pad
- How to Upload SVG Files to Cricut Design Space
- FREE Hand Lettered “You’re A Gem” SVG File
- Free Haunted Mansion SVG Files
- Cornhole Bags Tutorials with Free Corn SVG File
- FREE You Shuck at Cornhole SVG File
- Pin the Horn on the Unicorn Party Game
- FREE Unicorn Party Printables and Cut Files
- Make Your Own Unicorn Printable Activity
- How to Turn Kid Art into SVG Files
- Hello Fall SVG Files
- Hand Lettered Wood Sign SVG Files
- Home for Christmas SVG File
- Thankful SVG File
- Good Cheer SVG File
- FREE Spend My Life Laughing SVG File
- Free Snow Cool SVG File
- Free You Stole My Heart SVG File
- Zombie Ate My Heart SVG File
- On Today’s Menu SVG File
- Adulting Bad, Coffee Good SVG File
- Oh Baby SVG File
And of course, make sure you click on the links below for even MORE Thankful SVG files from some of my favorite bloggers!
- There is Always Something to be Thankful For – That’s What Che Said
- Thankful porch sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Thankful heart – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Grateful Thankful Blessed – We Can Make That!
- Dwight Schrute Quote – seeLindsay
- Gather and Give Thanks – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Thankful hand lettered design – Printable Crush
- Eat Drink & Be Thankful – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Give Thanks Always – Liz on Call
- Thankful, Blessed, and Kind of a Mess – unOriginal Mom
- Thankful Mama – Hello Creative Family
- Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart – Everyday Party Magazine
- So Very Thankful, Incredibly Grateful, Unbelievably Blessed – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Thankful Photo Card – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Grateful, Thankful, Blessed – The Girl Creative
- Crowded table sign – Fynes Designs
- Thankful for you – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Today I am Thankful – Life Sew Savory