Download this FREE Cricut Cut File and create this gorgeous Glitter Hand Lettered Cake Topper! It’s perfect for game night with friends.
It’s been a while since I did a party post. To be honest, I was completely burned out on parties because they’re so much work. I’ll go into more detail in a couple weeks, but I am really glad I decided to stage this party because it turned out gorgeous and most of that is because of the gorgeous Gold accents like this Hand lettered Cake Topper! This is a FREE Cricut Cut File and you can download it by clicking on the pink download button at the bottom of this post.
If you want more hand lettered SVG Files, check out the whole set in my shop (it also includes 14 BONUS Gem Illustrations!)
When I first started doing parties, something like this wasn’t an option for me. There was no way I could cut out this hand lettering by hand. I mean, I COULD, but I would have hated it. I love that my Cricut Explore Air does it for me in minutes! While it was cutting, I was preparing other party details. If you haven’t yet, check out my 24 Week Cricut Series to see all the latest tutorials, tricks, and tips to master your Cricut machine.
What you’ll need to make this Hand Lettered Cake Topper:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air
- Glitter Card Stock
- FREE Cricut Cut File (For personal use only. Click the download button at the bottom of the post, or buy the whole set)
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Spatula Tool
- Gold Paper Straw
- Hot Glue Gun
- First, you’ll download the file, then upload it to Cricut Design Space (see the tutorial for uploading SVG Files to Design Space).
- Next, adjust the size of the file. Mine was about four inches wide.
- Click on the MAKE IT button in the top right corner.
- Turn the dial on your Cricut to Custom and select Glitter Card Stock from the drop-down menu in Design Space.
- Place the paper on a Cutting Mat and press the LOAD button.
- When the Cutting button is flashing, press it, then let the Cricut do its job!
- After it’s cut, take it off the mat (I like using the Spatula, since it makes things SO much faster).
- Hot Glue the Hand Lettered Cake Topper to a Gold Paper Straw and place it in the cake when the party is about to start!
This is just the first tutorial in a series of posts for this GORGEOUS “All My Friends Are Gems” Game night party! You can find the rest of the quotes here, but if this one suits you fine, scroll down to download this Cut file for FREE! If you’re dying to try your own hand lettered cut file, see this tutorial for creating SVG Files in Adobe Illustrator.
Download the FREE Cricut Cut File by clicking on the pink button below:
If you liked this, check out these other Cricut Tutorials:
Create Hand Lettered Cricut Files in Adobe Illustrator
Gigantic Floral Vinyl Wall Decals
Hand Lettered Wood Sign Tutorial
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Leave a Reply