Make Your Own Unicorn FREE Printable is the perfect activity for kids that are home all day for Spring or Summer Break! Hardly any mess and they get to be creative!
I realized that I hadn’t done a kid craft in a while! That used to be what I created all the time, but Hand Lettering and Organization has taken over my blog recently. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I wanted to make something just for fun, kind of like I did with the Jellyfish Kid Craft! I’m kind of dying over how cute this Make Your Own Unicorn FREE Printable Activity is! It’s so simple, too…you’ll love it!
What you’ll Need:
- FREE Printables
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut Mat
- White Card Stock
- Crepe Paper Streamers (I got mine at Target in pink, purple, and yellow)
- Glue Stick
- Gold Straws
- Hot Glue Gun
[amazon_link asins=’B01GSOMVRG,B00BSK750Y,B019BBMGO6,B01MCYIIUW,B008O0DO2E,B01LW8UVYJ,B006P1EQIA’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’strawbemomm03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’31f68d31-00ed-11e7-b390-d7692eea80e5′]
- You’ll need to follow the instructions for Uploading Printables to Cricut Design Space to get everything ready to cut. You will need to change the size of the PNG image to 5″ wide (as per instructions in this post).
- With the Cricut Explore Air 2, Cut out the unicorn head on white paper, then print and cut out the “stickers.”
- Once they’re all cut, glue the horn and other elements on with a glue stick.
- Cut out 2″ strips of crepe paper in each color, then cut those into thirds. Watch the video to see the quick way of doing this.
- Turn the Unicorn over, then glue the strips on the back edge of the unicorn (again, the video will explain this better!), then on the top by the horn.
- Turn it back over, then fold the crepe streamers over and glue them in place.
- Turn it over AGAIN then hot glue the gold paper straw to the back of the unicorn for cut party props!!
These are perfect for kids that are in Elementary school, but I have a feeling older kids will love them, too! I mean, I LOVE them! Unicorns are all the rage right now…and while I love them, I can’t help but get flashbacks of the creepy movie, “The Last Unicorn.” Anyone else watch that movie?
Even if you were creeped out by unicorns for a while, I think this Unicorn FREE Printable Activity will make up for it…they’re just so darn cute! If you want something scary, you may want to check out my Ghost Printable Activity, too. Okay, those are more adorable than creepy, too!
Download the Unicorn FREE Printable Activity (Cut Files):
After you download, unzip the files before you upload them to Cricut Design Space.
Download the PDF Files:
If you liked this, check out these other posts: