This FREE Printable Ghost Halloween Craft would be a great activity for your Halloween Party! Kids love creating their own ghosts!
If you think these look like Jellyfish, well you would be correct. I used the same printables from my Jellyfish Kid Craft to make this FREE Printable Ghost Halloween Craft. Because sometimes business gets crazy busy and I have to recycle ideas, but also because these are freaking adorable and kids love them!
To make this FREE Printable Ghost Halloween Craft, you’ll need:
- Free Printable (download below), for personal use only
- Cricut Explore Air™ (optional, but SO worth saving the time!)
- White card stock
- Glue Sticks
- Crepe Streamers
- If you do not have a Cricut Explore Air™, just print out the printables onto card stock and let your kids cut out the pieces.
- If you do have a Cricut Explore Air™, Create a new file, then upload the SVG files in Cricut Design Space™.
- Insert the body file first, then cut it out on white card stock.
- For the lips and eyes, insert it in your file, the flatten the image.
- Select GO, print off your file, then load your image onto the Cricut Mat.
- Press the load button (the arrows), set your dial to Card Stock (mine is the highest setting), and once the C button starts blinking, click that.
- Now cut your crepe paper to be about 6 inches long and cut each piece in half length-wise.
- Have your kids glue the crepe paper to the back of the “body,” across the bottom of the printable.
Have your kids watch the video below to see how I put the printables together:
These keep my kids busy for a good 45 minutes to an hour. They also like to run around the house with them because streamers are fun!
Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I would like to pass it on to my kids. My daughter is still a Christmas girl, but my oldest son has gone to the dark side.
Download the PDF Files:
Download the SVG Files (if you are on a PC, unzip the files before opening):
If you liked these, check out more Halloween ideas: