These Halloween Mummy Pizza Bites are adorable and incredibly easy to make! Your kids will love them for your next Halloween Party!
Holiday season for me is incredibly hectic. From Halloween to Christmas, it’s non-stop work. I like to still let my kids have some fun, so I come up with really simple activities and food ideas to get them involved, like these ADORABLE Mummy Pizza Bites. You only need 4 ingredients to make these babies and it will seriously take you minutes. AND your kids will thin you’re awesome…because you are 🙂
I was wishing after I made these that I had also thought to make my “BOO”berry ice cream…since they’re so easy, I’ll remember that for next time!
Mummy Pizza Bites Recipe
Mummy Pizza Bites
- 1 Can Pizza Crust
- 1/2 c. Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 c. Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 slices Genoa Salami
- Sliced olives
- 1 Tbs. butter melted
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take Pizza Crust out of can and roll until it's about half the thickness it was out of the can.
- Cut into 3"X5" rectangles.
- Cut the sides like the picture above for the mummy "wraps."
- Place onto a greased cookie sheet, then add sauce, cheese and salami.
- Wrap the pizza with the cut pieces and tuck them into the side.
- Place two sliced olives for the eyes.
- Combine butter and garlic clove, then coat eat pizza bite with the mixture.
- Bake for about 8 minutes, or until dough is lightly browned and serve with marinara sauce!
I used genoa salami for my mummy pizza bites, but you can use pepperoni or ham if you like! Or just go crazy with the toppings! These are kind of like mini calzones, so I didn’t have a problem with toppings spilling out. Feel free to include your kids in on the fun!
My kids keep asking for Mummy Pizza (or in my son’s case, “MOMMY” Pizza), so I’m pretty sure these were a success. I have more Halloween ideas coming this week, so come back for more!
Other Recipes Similar To Mummy Pizza Bites:
Mini Monster Rolls from Play Party Plan
Pumpkin Patch Brownies from Mom Endeavors
Pumpkin Marshmallow Popcorn Balls from See Vanessa Craft
Fall Pretzel Candy from A Night Owl Blog
Candy Corn Cracker Toffee from Spaceships and Laserbeams
Halloween Snack Mix from Kitchen Fun With My Three Sons
Candy “Bloody” Slides from Ashlee Marie
Spooky Sugar Cookies from Mommy Hates Cooking
Mummy Rice Krispy Treats from Two Twenty One
Spiderweb Cookie Pizzas from Happiness is Homemade
Halloween Drink from The Idea Room