, These FREE Printable Halloween Gift Card Holders with the famous Shakespeare Quote are the perfect gift for a friend that is hard to buy for! Attach them to these awesome Skull Mason Jars and you’re good to go!
It’s August and that means I can start breaking out the Halloween decor! Not kidding…I have a giant gold skull on my bookcase. It’s not real, I promise. I found these Skull Mason Jars and absolutely HAD to have them and I realized they would make a great gift! I created some Printable Halloween Gift Card Holders, filled up the jars with some gold styrofoam filler and called it good!
To Create these Halloween Gift Card Holders, you’ll need:
- FREE Printables, for personal use only
- White Card Stock
- Scissors or Cricut Explore Air™
- Small Hole Punch (if you don’t have a Cricut)
- Scoring Board
- Hot Glue Gun
- Black and White Bakers Twine
- First, print and cut out the printables. If you are using the Cricut Explore Air™, open the PNG file in the design studio, go to EDIT and resize the image to 4.5 inches wide. Next, you’ll print and cut.
- If you used scissors, you’ll need to punch a hole in the printable where the small circles are located.
- Next, score along the black lines. NOTE: I took out the black lines on the Cricut files so you wouldn’t have any bleeding issues. Open the PDF file to see where you should fold.
- Fold the tag part of the printable in half and glue.
- Fold all the flaps in on the “Happy Halloween” part of the printable, then glue those flaps to the Skull image side of the printable. Make sure you don’t get glue on any part besides those flaps, otherwise the gift card may not fit.
- Tie to Skull Mason Jars with Bakers Twine and you’re good to go!
I think these will be a huge hit! Heck, I’m already drinking out those jars and I plan to all year round. You wouldn’t even need to give me money with these things, but that would be a nice little bonus.
Download the PDF Files:
If you liked this post, check out these: