You’re going to LOVE these FREE Christmas Gift Tags with hand drawn images of Santa and Mrs. Claus!
I have a lot of Christmas Printables, but these FREE Christmas Gift Tags are my favorites! I hand drew these in Procreate with my iPad pro and they’re pretty dang adorable.
I’ve also included 4 different skin shades for Santa and Mrs. Claus, plus the Print and Cut files to use with your Cricut Machine!
These printables are a the new addition to the Totally Free Printable Blog Hop, so make sure you check out the previous freebies:
- Free Camping Printables
- Free STEM Activity Printables
- Free Halloween Printables
- Free Unicorn Stationery Printable Set
- Free Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Free Winter Florals Coloring Page
- Free Floral Heart Valentine Coloring Page
- Free Alphabet Tracing Worksheet
- Free Sunglasses Coloring Page
Just getting started in your printable journey? Check out my favorite Printable Supplies and Adhesive Supplies!
Most of the items on this list can be found at the above links. Any not listed in my store, I’ve linked up to them below.
What you’ll need to make these Free Christmas Gift Tags
- Free Christmas Gift Tags (downl0ad at the bottom of this post)
- Printer (check out my recommendations here)
- White Cardstock
- Cricut Machine for Print and Cut
- Paper Trimer (optional)
- Hole Punch (optional)
- Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- White Pom Poms
If you’re making these Christmas Gift Tags with the Cricut, check out the tutorial for Uploading Print and Cut files to Cricut Design Space, then skip to step 3.
- Print out the printables onto cardstock.
- Cut out the Printables with scissors for the Santa and Mrs. Claus Christmas images, then use a paper trimmer for the back of the card.
- Use the glue stick to glue the “to and from” image to the back of the card.
- Use a glue gun to attach the pom pom to the top of the Santa hat.
That’s it! This is why I love printables like this. They’re perfect for lazy crafters like me.
Like these free Christmas gift tags?
Check out these other Holiday Printables!
- Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags – These hand drawn and lettered gift tags are adorable, plus I’ve included the print and cut files to use with your Cricut Machine!
- A Christmas Story Free Printables – by far my most popular Christmas printable. True fans will love these inside jokes from the movie. Use these on their own, or create an “A Christmas Story” Gift Basket.
- Winter Florals Coloring Page – this coloring page is gorgeous and perfect for adults!
- Newlywed Christmas Gift Basket Ideas and Printables – give the gift of practicality without sacrificing creativity!
- Christmas Calligraphy Worksheets – includes 4 pretty calligraphy styles.
- Joy to the World Christmas Color Sheet – this coloring sheet is hand drawn and hand lettered…and pretty freakin’ cute.
- 2 Christmas Coloring Pages – Need more coloring activities? Download these free printables, or learn how to make your own!
- Light the World Christmas Hand Lettering Sheet – this works great with Brush Lettering Pens.
- Free Photoshop Christmas Card Templates – want an inexpensive photo card? Well, doesn’t get much better than FREE…just pay printing costs!
- Spread Joy Door Hanger – my take on the Halloween “You’ve Been Boo’d” Printable. Spread Joy this Christmas with this fun printable activity.
- Merry Little Christmas Hand Lettering Worksheet – yeah, you’ll have lots of hand lettering practice this Christmas.
- Letter to Santa Card and Envelope – I love how compact this printable is, so it’s easy to save as a keepsake.
- Makeup Gift Basket Set – this is a really creative and pretty gift idea!
- Pop Up Christmas Idea – attach these pop up printables to soda bottles. These look amazing at parties!
- Christmas Gift Card holder – give this to your favorite foodie!
- Hawaiian Christmas Gift Boxes – in case you want a non traditional Christmas treat box!
19 Free Christmas Printables
And if you want even more Christmas Gift Tag Printables, click on the links below from some of my favorite bloggers!
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Gift Card Holder
- Hello Creative Family – Letter to Santa Printable Template
- Happiness is Homemade – Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Crafting in the Rain – Scratch Off Coupon
- The Country Chic Cottage – Santa Toothbrush Gift Tag
- Everyday Party Magazine – Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags
- Happy Go Lucky -Handmade with Love / Baked with Love Gift Tags
- 100 Directions – Printable Penguin Gift Tags
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags
- SeeLindsay -Hygge Christmas Gift Tags
- That’s What Che Said – From Santa Gift Tags
- Mad in Crafts – Gift Giving Budget
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – “Meowy Christmas” Coloring Gift Card Holder
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Gift Wrap
- Fun for Little Ones – Christmas Gift Tag Stickers
- Liz on Call -Printable Gift Box
- Persia Lou -Christmas Tree Gift Box
- Printable Crush – Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Tried & True Creative -Gingerbread House Gift Box
These are the best, seriously. I love the varied skin tones. Thank You. Blessings from Port Huron, Michigan.
So glad you like them!!
Lorna Eads says
These are adorable ! Thank you for sharing !
So glad you like them!