This post on How to Make a Christmas Gift Card Holder is sponsored by Gift Card Mall. All opinions are 100% mine. #WrappedInStyle
I absolutely love going out to eat. I love that I don’t have to do dishes, I get yummy food and I don’t have to clean up the floor after my kids (within reason…sometimes I’m too embarrassed NOT to clean up). So, it makes sense that I would want to share my love of food with others. I created this Christmas Gift Card Holder for a Foodie friend and it’s so incredibly easy to make. I love the play on this Eat, Drink and Be Merry quote…I thought it matched perfectly with a Christmas theme!
I got my gift card at Gift Card Mall. You can purchase cards from a variety of restaurants, but I’m a huge fan of Panera and we have one right by us. You can purchase these online or at your local grocery store.
To make this card, you’ll need:
- FREE Printables, for personal use only
- Gift Card
- White Card Stock
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Xacto Knife
- Permanent Double Sided Tape
- After you purchase your gift card, download my FREE Printable and print it out on white card stock.
- Cut it out with a paper trimmer or scissors, then cut the dotted line on the front with an X-acto Knife.
- Tape around the edges of one side of the card with the permanent double sided tape (or glue, but the tape is SOOOO much easier to use!)
- Fold the card in half and write a note on the back. Place the gift card inside and it’s ready to go!
I also wrote a fun note on the front of a blank envelope and attached a cute little spoon with a Christams Tree clothes pin. Also, filling the envelope with homemade confetti is an extra fun touch. I think that half of the fun with Christmas gifts is in the packaging.
For more Christmas Gift Ideas, check out my Gift Guide for Her and follow along…because I have so many more ideas headed your way!