This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SipsOfJoy #CollectiveBias
In case you think that I’m the only crazy one in the family planning holidays months in advance…I wanted to set you straight. My husband put up our Christmas lights the day before we left on Thanksgiving so we would have them when we got back. I married the right person, alright. I get him different drinks as stocking stuffers and these new Coca-Cola Aluminum bottles will be perfect. Of course, they wouldn’t be complete without my cute Pop-Up Christmas Printable!
I love the “Share a Coke” campaign…it’s just fun. This Christmas they’re taking it to a whole new level with Christmas characters like reindeer names, Mrs. Claus and of course, Santa! Who doesn’t want to share a Coca-Cola with Santa?
To make these, you’ll need:
- Free Printables, for personal use only
- White Card Stock
- Xacto Knife
- Hot Glue Gun
- First, print and cut out the printables.
- Use an Xacto Knife to cut the slit in the middle of the small piece of paper.
- Fold in the side tabs of the small piece at the dotted lines.
- Glue the tabs to the back of the “Happy Holidays” printable, then let the glue dry.
- Fold the Pop Up piece in at the dotted line, then pull the tab through the slit.
- Wrap the printable around the neck of the bottle.
- To Pop the printable up, pull on the bottom tab.
I got my Coca-Cola bottles at Target at the check out lane. They are also available in the soda aisle…but honestly, I wanted mine cold so I could drink one on the way home! If you would like to get 20% off any Coca-Cola products (and give one to a friend), message @ShareHappiness to get the Cartwheel offer at Target.
— ShareHappiness (@ShareHappiness) December 3, 2015
You’ll also want to join the Sips of Joy Twitter party. RSVP HERE. You’ll have the chance to win some prizes and if you tag @ShareHappiness, you’ll get
What stocking stuffers will you be looking for this year?