Use this FREE Vampire Printable as Halloween photo props or a Halloween party favor! Includes two hand-drawn designs with PNG files to cut with the Cricut!
On Monday, I shared my Monster Hand Candy Bar Wrappers – which were recreated from a previous design, and I loved the way it turned out so I decided to recreate another Halloween printable! This was one of my most popular posts when it first came out, but it was definitely time for an update. Kids absolutely LOVE these FREE Vampire Printable photo props and party favors. Really, you can use them for both – too fun!
What you’ll need for these Vampire Photo Props
- Free Vampire Printable and cut lines file (download link at the bottom of this page)
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air (read more about the Maker here)
- LightGrip Mat
- Scissors and TRUECONTROL Knife if you don’t have a Cricut
- Heavy Card Stock
- First, download and unzip the printable downloads. Tip: To unzip the files on PC, right click on the zipped folder, then select EXTRACT ALL.
- Upload the PNG files one at a time to Cricut Design Space, then upload the Cut lines SVG File. And yes, I realize the cut line file looks like a boob. Tip: Check out this Cricut Design Space tutorial on how to do that.
- Resize the image to about 6 inches in height and right click the images and select MOVE TO BACK. Tip: Do this by selecting the image, then type in 6 where it says H.
- Move the cut lines onto the vampire printable so they line up. You may have to resize them a little bit and/or ungroup the cut file until till they match.
- Select the vampire printable and cut lines, then select the ATTACH tool in the lower right-hand corner of the dashboard. Repeat for the other designs.
- Select MAKE IT, then print out your designs and cut when prompted.
- Once it’s cut out, tape the sucker to the back of the printable. Once you’re ready to eat the sucker, push it through the x and take a pic!
If you don’t have a cricut, simply print off the PDF and cut it out with scissors, then use the TRUECONTROL Knife to cut out the X on the mouth.
This Vampire Printable is so fun, right? Kids love these things…it may be because they’re attached to candy, but I like to think it’s because they’re also hilarious! If you’re hungry for more Halloween Printables, check out these 27 Spooky and FREE Halloween Printables! You may also be interested in these Mummy Pizza bites – especially if you’re throwing a Halloween Party!
I have a really fun Halloween party coming up and I’ll definitely be using these as a Halloween photo prop. The kids like it better than the super uncomfortable Vampire teeth. Again…could be the candy!
i do not see where to click to get this printable. I would really love it for our first grade halloween party.
That’s because I forgot the link! It’s up now…thanks for letting me know 🙂
Dionne Baldwin says
This is neat!! My daughter will like this. Thanks for making these for us. 🙂