These Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers are perfect for fun-sized candy bars! Give them out as Halloween party favors or to trick or treaters!
With October fast approaching, I figured I needed to get some new Halloween printables up on the blog…I wait for this all year, guys. These Free Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers are easy to put together and they’re just really fun! We usually leave a bowl of candy out while my husband and I take the kids out trick or treating and I think these will be a HUGE hit! I made these a few years ago, but the pictures needed updating…and since I was re-taking the pictures, I decided to give the actual printables a little update. You can see the before pictures at the bottom of this post.
I used my iPad pro and the procreate app to give these a facelift. I created them in Illustrator last time, and while that design is still cute, this one has more of a hand-drawn look, which I love. I also made a pattern just for this printable! I also have MANY Halloween printables you should check out.
To make these Free Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers, you’ll need:
- Free Printables (download link at the bottom of this page)
- Score Lines Cricut Project
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air (read more about the Maker here)
- Scoring Stylus
- LightGrip Mat
- Scissors and TRUECONTROL Knife if you don’t have a Cricut
- Heavy Card Stock
- Fun Size Candy Bars (I used glow in the dark Hershey Bars Kit Kats – the black wrappers look awesome!)
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive
If you’re new to the Cricut, make sure you check out ALL my beginner Cricut Tutorials first. Below, I have the instructions for Cricut Design Space for Cricut users, then assembly instructions.
Halloween Candy Bar Wrapper Cricut Design Space Instructions
- First, download and unzip the printable downloads. Tip: To unzip the files on PC, right click on the zipped folder, then select EXTRACT ALL.
- If you have a Cricut open up the Score Lines Cricut Project. Copy and paste the dotted lines three times. Tip: Press COMMAND/CTRL + C to copy and COMMAND/CTRL + V to paste.
- Upload the PNG files one at a time to Cricut Design Space and add them to the score lines project. Tip: Check out this Cricut Design Space tutorial on how to do that.
- Resize the image to about 6 inches in height and right click the images and select MOVE TO BACK. Tip: Do this by selecting the image, then type in 6 where it says H.
- Move the score lines onto the Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers so they line up. You may have to resize them a little bit.
- Select on candy bar wrapper and one score lines group, then select the ATTACH tool in the the lower right-hand corner of the dashboard. Repeat for the other designs.
- Select MAKE IT, then print out your designs and cut when prompted. Make sure you have the Scoring Stylus in your machine.
- Take the print and cut files off the mat, then move on to the assembly instructions.
Halloween Candy Bar Wrapper Assembly
- If you do not have a Cricut, print the PDF on cardstock. If you don’t have a Cricut then cut the outside of the printable with scissors and the inside by the knuckles with the TRUECONTROL Knife.
- Fold the printable at the score lines or dotted lines.
- Use the Permanent Adhesive to attach the candy to the inside of the printable.
- Add another strip of adhesive to the top of the candy bar.
- Fold the the fingertips part of the printable down onto the top of the candy bar.
- Now you have an adorable Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrapper!
And as promised…here’s the before! This was before Pinterest was as pretty as it is now. And before I had a DSLR camera. If you have been following me forever, you’ll also notice this was before Printable Crush times. I think that name suits this blog WAY better than Strawberry Mommycakes, don’t you?