These Halloween Cricut Ideas will give you plenty of inspiration for Halloween crafts, Halloween parties, gift ideas, and more!
I’ve got over 20 fun Halloween Cricut projects for you to try out, plus links to some of the materials I use and links to my SVG Files that I used to create some of these.
HALLOWEEN CRICUT IDEAS
CRICUT HALLOWEEN DOOR DECORATIONS
This Glam Door Decoration post has numerous Cricut Halloween Crafts for you to try out!
HALLOWEEN PHOTO BOOTH PROPS
These Halloween Photo Booth Props are so dang cute! Find the Glam Halloween SVG Files in my shop and learn how to make them by clicking on the tutorial link below.
DIY HALLOWEEN T-SHIRTS WITH CRICUT INFUSIBLE INK
SPOOKY SODA SHOP HALLOWEEN PARTY
This Soda Shop party has so many fun details! You can pick and choose Halloween Cricut Crafts for your own Soda Shop bar.
MAKE MONSTER PHOTO PROPS WITH THE CRICUT MAKER
DIY CRICUT HALLOWEEN PARTY PROJECTS
This post gives you all the details to make Halloween Party projects, like using vinyl to decorate party cups, labels, gift bags, and more!
FREE VAMPIRE PRINTABLE PHOTO PROP AND PARTY FAVORS
This print and cut Halloween Cricut craft is SO fun! Use these Vampire lip printables as a gift idea, hand them out at Halloween, and they also double as a photo prop!
VINYL HALLOWEEN NAIL DESIGNS
I love getting my kids dressed up for Halloween, but I usually lay low – so I created these fun Halloween nails so I can still join in on the fun.
I’ve included TWELVE fun SVG files to choose from to create the cutest Halloween nails and you can download them for FREE!
DIY MINI HALLOWEEN LUMINARIES TUTORIAL
SUGAR SKULL PARTY BANNER
Want more ideas to use with your Sugar Skull SVG file? Check out this cute banner using Cricut Pens.
FREE PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN CANDY BAR WRAPPERS
These Candy Bar wrappers will be super fun to hand out for Trick or Treating this year! You know I love a good print and cut project – even better if it’s for Halloween!
THERMOWEB SPRAY ADHESIVE FOIL HALLOWEEN NAPKINS
These Halloween napkins are GORGEOUS and are perfect for a classy Halloween table setting. I used Thermoweb foil to give these a the prettiest texture – plus I’ve included a FREE printable.
DIY FALL WREATH – 3 IN 1 HOLIDAY WREATH!
I’m a lazy crafter at heart. This Halloween Cricut craft is gorgeous, but all you have to do is change out the wood sign for fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving without having to change out your wreath every month!
HAUNTED MANSION HALLOWEEN TEA PARTY IDEAS
This Halloween party is EPIC! If you’re a Disney fan, this is a MUST SEE and it’s filled with the coolest Cricut Projects.
FREE HAUNTED MANSION TEA PARTY SVG FILES
I’ve included these cute tea light holders, along with several other Halloween SVG files to create the perfect Haunted Mansion party decoration!
FREE SPIDER WEB BANNER SVG FILE
HOW TO CREATE A HALLOWEEN CRICUT MAKER SEWING PATTERN
I used my Halloween Coloring Book Fabric design to make some cute Halloween Napkins – and you can learn how to create your own pattern with this tutorial!
BLACK AND GOLD HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS
I do a lot of colorful projects on here, but my home is primarily white and black, and gold decorations – so I created a party with my classy black and gold Halloween decorations.
You’ll find these cute Cricut bow SVG file, plus more fun Halloween decor projects!
FREE PRINTABLE GHOST HALLOWEEN CRAFT
This is one of my most popular Halloween Cricut Ideas – and for a good reason! This project is so fun for kids and…gotta be honest…I had a lot of fun, too.
FREE PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN GIFT CARD HOLDERS
These Gift Card Holders are just so pretty and creepy at the same time. I’ve included the FREE print and cut file for you to download!
CREATE HAND LETTERED HALLOWEEN SVG FILES USING CRICUT BRIGHT PAD
This Halloween Cricut idea has a really handy tutorial that you can use for other projects, too! I used my Cricut Brightpad to create these – make sure you get all my fun tips to create a file out of your own handwriting!
Need more inspiration like these Halloween Cricut Ideas? Check out these Halloween Printables:
- Vampire Lips Sucker Holder – In case you can’t tell from the image above, these free Halloween printables are really fun!
- Halloween Coloring Page – This is a quick project that will be fun for the kids to display!
- Halloween Calligraphy Practice Sheet – Get out your brush pens and fudenosukes so you can practice three different styles of calligraphy with these practice sheets!
- Monster Hands Candy Bar Wrappers – oh man…this is one of my favorite printables EVER! All hand drawn and hand lettered and incredible fun.
- Halloween Napkin Party Favor Idea – created with napkins from one of my fabric designs…such a unique party favor idea!
- Halloween Brush Lettering Practice Sheet – learn to letter the Shakespearean quote, “Something Wicked This Way Comes.”
- Cauldron Bubbles Non Candy Gift Idea – this is an inexpensive and fun way to dress up those non-candy Halloween treats.
- You’re InBITED Halloween Invitation – pretty sure this is the cutest Halloween invitation of all time…luck you! It’s also FREE!
- Ghost Halloween Activity – if you liked the Jellyfish craft, you’ll love this Halloween version!
- Edible Play-doh Gift Idea – in case your kids need MORE sugar this Halloween 😉
- You’ve Been Boo’d Printables – this set is a modern version of the You’ve Been Boo’d craze!
- Halloween Gift Card Holder – I feel like gift cards for Halloween should be a thing…right?
- Wicked Halloween Wall Art – Oh man…love this pretty wall art for Halloween decor!
- Avengers Pumpkin Painting Party – love painting pumpkins for Halloween! If you’re an Avengers fan, you need to check out this post.
- Monster Mash Party – these Halloween party printables are just plain cute and you can use them in many different ways.
- Neon Halloween Party – I’m a fan of changing up holiday colors and this one is SO fun.
- Spooky Slime Card – another non-candy Halloween treat!
- “I SCREAM” Halloween Ice Cream Cone Holders – ridiculously cute and works great with my “Boo!” Berry Ice Cream.
- Free Bat Water Bottle Wrappers – love these 3D bottle wrappers.
- Spider Cupcake Wrappers – pair perfectly with the water bottle wrappers.
- Monster Hand Soap Gift Tags because germs are super scary…download these printables for your back to school supply list.
I hope you enjoyed these Cricut Halloween Ideas. Let me know in the comments what projects you’d like to see in the future!