This FREE Spider Web Banner SVG File is such an easy craft. Use it for your Halloween Mantel decor, party decor, and more!
A couple weeks ago, my mom, sister-in-law and I created a Halloween Tea Party together and this is the first of many tutorials I have coming your way for the party. I turned out amazing and I can see more collaborations in the future. My mom did all the food, Hilary did the photography, and I did the decor. I had everything all set up and decided the bar cart needed something, so I whipped up this Spider Web Banner in about 10 minutes. And lucky for you, the banner SVG File is FREE to download (scroll to the bottom of this post)!
What you’ll need to make this Spider Web Banner:
- FREE SVG File (download link below)
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air (not sure what to get? See my Cricut Maker Review)
- Black Cardstock
- Black Bakers Twine
- Light Grip Mat
- Upload the SVG file to Cricut Design Space.
- Create a small circle and place it on the edge of the spider web design, then copy the circle and place it on the other end of the banner.
- Align the circles horizontally, then group them together. Tip: To group objects, select them both, right click on your mouse, then select GROUP in the menu that pops up.
- Select the spider web and grouped circles, then center align them, then ATTACH them together. You can now resize it or copy and paste it as many times as you need.
- Once you’re finished with the design, select MAKE IT NOW.
- Place the Black Cardstock on the Mat and load it into the Cricut Maker and press the cut button when you are prompted. Repeat for as many times as you need to.
- Pull Bakers Twine through the banner and you’re finished!!
This banner was SO easy and I think it looks great with the fake spider web behind it. Cricut for the win again!
If you want to get all the updates for this series, get the latest deals, and join the Printable Crush Cricut Tribe on Facebook, sign up below:
I can not WAIT to show you the rest of the party (and there will be MORE free cut files coming your way!!)
Download the FREE Banner SVG File:
Unzip file before uploading to design space. For personal use only!
If you like this, check out these other Halloween Tutorials: