This Coloring Book Napkin Party Favor Idea is such a unique gift to give your party guests! Not only is it gorgeous, but it will keep everyone entertained!
I told you Monday about creating a pattern in Cricut Design Space, and I planned to have a tutorial on how to make these napkins, but my sewing skills are kind of pathetic. Please learn from someone more worthy, like Sew What Alicia…seriously, she’s amazing at sewing. I can make a cute party favor, though…and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this Coloring Book Napkin Party Favor Idea turned out. I also include a FREE Printable at the end of this post!
What You’ll Need for this Coloring Book Napkin Party Favor Idea:
- Coloring Book Fabric (learn how to create your own pattern or get the napkins already made at Roostery)
- FREE Printable, for personal use only (download button at the end of this post)
- White Paper
- Permanent Fabric Markers
- Paper Trimmer <–this is my FAVORITE
- Small hole punch
- Print and cut out your printables and punch a hole in the top left corner of each one.
- Fold the napkin and roll it up and tie it with thick ribbon.
- Pull the smaller ribbon through the hole in the printable and tie it to the larger ribbon.
- Place two or three Fabric Markers on the napkin, with the thick ribbon holding it in place.
I would have these for the party favor and include other napkins so people can use those. Just so your guests don’t have to take home dirty napkins. I went ahead and colored them in, and while I loved them before, they’re even more fun now! These would be fun for a game night, a Halloween party, or even a Unicorn Party. I so wish I had thought of this before my daughter’s party, although, I would probably have used my Floral Coloring Book Fabric…no matter HOW MUCH I love the pumpkins and sugar skulls from my Halloween fabric.
Download the FREE Color Me Printables:
If you liked this, check out these other posts:
Superhero Fabric Design Process
Make Your Own Cricut Maker Sewing Pattern
Coloring Book Fabric Zippered Pouches Tutorial
[…] Continue Reading […]