Need a gift for your favorite crafter? Check out these Cricut Joy Holiday Gift Bundle Ideas for the perfect surprise this holiday season!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
A couple days ago, I shared a DIY Makeup Bag that would be the perfect stocking stuffer…but do you need ideas for the main gift for the crafter in your life?
If so, I’ve got the perfect Cricut Joy Holiday Gift Bundle Ideas!
I have shared some Cricut Gift Guides before, but in this post, I’m giving you 4 bundles – each catered to different types of crafters!
First off, I have to gush about the Cricut Joy a little bit. Here’s my top reasons why the Cricut Joy alone makes an AMAZING part of a Holiday Gift Bundle:
- It’s compact. I’ve tried to capture how small this machine is – those cards are 5X7 and you can see it’s not much bigger than those cards. So the Joy is the perfect size for someone who has limited space in their home.
- It’s portable. I know, kind of the same as compact, but I wanted to also point out that the Joy is easy to cart around to crafting groups and take on extended vacations. It could easily fit in a carry on!
- YOU DON’T NEED A MAT. I can not stress enough how wonderful it is to not use a mat for my vinyl and iron-on projects. You straight up load your material into the machine and it does the rest!! Note you will need one for paper products, but that brings me to my next point.
- Insert Cards. As a person who loves all things paper…this product needed it’s own bullet point. Yes, you need a mat, but it’s the easiest mat project to use BY FAR.
- It’s Versatile. You can still do many of the same projects with the Joy that you can with the larger Cricut Machines. Iron-on, Vinyl, Pen projects, Infusible Ink – all of these can be created with the Cricut Joy.
Obviously, I love my other machines, too. So if the Cricut Joy is not the right fit, you can always get the Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2.
Let’s share some bundle ideas, shall we?
Want this Card design to match my Makeup bags? Click here.
Cricut Joy Holiday Gift Bundle Ideas for the Card Maker
As I said, the Insert Cards are incredibly easy to create. You place them on the card mat and let the machine do the rest. It’s really THAT simple!
- Cricut Joy
- Cricut Access Subscription – I include this because Design Space already has so many amazing Card Designs.
- Extra Blades
- Cricut Joy Card Mat
- Cricut Joy Insert Cards
- Cricut Joy Pens – A MUST for Cricut Joy Insert Cards!!
Gift Bundle for the Iron-On Fanatic
This would be my go-to bundle. I love iron-on projects more than anything. So trust me when I say these products are ESSENTIAL for the Cricut Joy Holiday Gift Bundle!
- Cricut Joy
- Cricut EasyPress Mini
- SVG Files
- Smart Iron-on
- Weeding Tool
- Small Makeup Bag or other small blank products you can apply iron-on to.
Infusible Ink Bundle Idea
Along the same lines as the Iron-on gift idea, but you’ll need a few different materials. It would be great to mix and match these with the iron-on materials!
- Cricut Joy
- Cricut EasyPress 2 – the mini may not work as well with Infusible Ink projects because you need to have the perfect temperature and even pressure.
- Cricut Joy Infusible Ink Sheets
- Infusible Ink Blanks – go for the smaller materials like coasters or baby bodysuits.
Cricut Joy Holiday Gift Bundle for Vinyl Crafters
My favorite way to use vinyl is for wood plank products, so I’ve included a link to may favorite coasters below. Adding products your friends or family can use to craft makes this gift a little more special.
I hope I’ve made gift giving easier for you this year with these Cricut Joy Holiday Gift Bundle Ideas!
And if your friend is new to the Cricut, make sure you send them to these beginner tutorials:
Cricut Tutorials for Beginners
- What is a Cricut and What Does it Do?
- Cricut Maker Review
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Explore 2
- 5 Things I Love About the Cricut Explore Air 2
- My Favorite Cricut Maker Projects
- Get Started in the NEW Cricut Design Space
- 11 Reasons You Need a Cricut Access Subscription
- How to Create a Make it Now Project
- What Different Cricut Materials Can I Cut?
- The Most Useful Cricut Supplies and Accessories
- Cricut Print and Cut Materials You Need to Try
You are so smart. I don’t have a machine yet. Working on it.