It’s October and that means it’s time to post the ULTIMATE List of Halloween Printables, Party and Craft Ideas!
You’re probably feeling the Halloween crunch by now…
No worries, I’ve got you covered with treats, crafts, Halloween Printables, Cricut ideas, even hand lettering tutorials…So many ideas, this should be its own blog post, but my email subscribers always get the coolest goodies 😉
Free Halloween Printables
- Free Vampire Printable Photo Prop and Party Favors – These are a MUST have for Halloween. Kids LOOOOOVE them – but don’t take my word for it, just check out the photos!
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Page – I couldn’t help myself…I drew so many iconic Halloween images for this coloring page and I think you’ll have tons of fun with this coloring activity!
- Speaking of photo booth props, check out these Free Printable instructions for a Halloween Door Photo Booth.
- While we’re on the subject of vampires…check out these FREE Vampire Invitations.
- Printable Monster Hand Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers – These printables have been a favorite for a few years and now they have a fresh new look and fit BITE SIZE candies.
- Printable Ghost Halloween Craft – you can also use your Cricut to make these!
- Halloween Coloring Book Napkin Party Favor Idea with printable tags – I use these tags for napkins, but you could use them for any Halloween coloring page.
- Free Printable Bubble Gift Idea – This is an AWESOME non-candy Halloween “treat!”
- If you want another non-candy idea, check out this Slime “I’ve got my Eye on You” printable.
- You’ve been Boo’d Halloween Kit – There’s still time to Boo someone – and this kit makes it SO easy.
- Free Halloween Gift Card Holders – If you’re a procrastinator like me and still need to get some Teach Appreciation Gifts out :facepalm:
- Free Edible Playdough Halloween Printables – These are the CUTEST and a really fun idea for preschoolers.
- Free Monster Mash Party Printables – includes invitations, straw flags, and cupcake toppers for FREE!!
- Free BRIGHT Halloween Party Printables – if you’re not one for traditional Halloween colors, you’ll love these, promise.
- “I Scream” Halloween Ice Cream Cone Wrappers – because I live in the desert and we can still have ice cream and wear flip-flops on Halloween!
- Monster Hand Soap Tags – Would be an AWESOME gift for teachers!
- Free Wicked Halloween Wall Art – a fun hand-lettered printable for your home.
Want more? I rounded up some of the printables above, plus some from my favorite bloggers:
- The BEST Halloween Craft Tutorials
- Check out these 27 Spooky and FREE Halloween Printables
- 13 Fun Halloween Crafts and Printables
Halloween Party Ideas
- In case you missed it, check out all the bright, colorful, and sweet Halloween Party details HERE.
- If you love Disney AND scary Halloween decorations, check out this Haunted Mansion Tea Party.
- Black and Gold Halloween Party Ideas – an elegant party that also has great holiday home decorating ideas.
- Since we’re on the topic of decor…you’ll love these 12 Gorgeous Halloween Decor Ideas!
- And finally, these 11 Scary and Unique Halloween Party Ideas will surely get the ball rolling for your next party.
Halloween Cricut Tutorials and Crafts
I also wanted to make sure you know, many of the free printables above also include Cricut Cut files, so check those out if you need more inspiration.
- DIY Halloween Luminaries – I used my Sugar Skull SVG Files for this one! Oh, and if you want a really good deal, check out the Fresh Cut Halloween and Fall Bundle – over 90% off!
- This Banner also uses that Sugar Skull file, but I’m also teaching you how to use Multiple Cricut Pen Colors when you cut!
- Remember that Haunted Mansion party? Well, it also includes some FREE SVG Files.
- DIY Cricut Halloween Party Projects – pick and choose from 5 fun Cricut projects!
- I also have a fun tutorial on How to Make Monster Photo Props with the Cricut Maker!
- FREE Spider Web Banner SVG File – This is seriously a breeze to make, and perfect for home decor or party decor.
- Want more free stuff? Try this FREE simple Skull SVG File and Foil Napkin Tutorial.
- Also check out these Halloween SVG Project Ideas from some of my favorite bloggers.
Halloween Party Food Ideas
- Try these 4 EASY and cute Halloween party Treats from my Spooky Soda Shop.
- Looking for an appetizer? These Halloween Mummy Pizza Bites go CRAZY on Pinterest every year.
- Remember those Playdough Printables? Well, it’s the perfect treat, too!
- Try this Fabulous Ice Cream Cake for this Black and Gold Party.
- I know, I’m obsessed, but you have to try this Boo-Berry Homemade Ice Cream. YUM.
- Orange Fanta Poke Cake – It’s delicious, easy AND it’s the perfect cake for Halloween. Did I mention it includes FREE Printables??
- Dr. Pepper Spider Cupcakes – and once again, they have the cutest free printables.
Halloween Hand Lettering Printables
- Use these Halloween Brush Lettering Practice Sheets to practice with your Tombow Brush Pens.
- And if you’re looking for daily practice, check out my October Hand Lettering Prompts (and nab the worksheets in the Printable Crush shop).
Can you tell Halloween is my favorite? I always have a billion Halloween ideas. Feel free to pick a couple (or 20!!) ideas to try this year.