See fun Halloween SVG File Project ideas to help you get ready for Halloween! We’ve got you covered in Halloween home decor, party ideas, and more!
I am so excited to share my new Friday series where I will be posting my favorite round-ups from around the web every week! Today, I am starting off by sharing some really fun ideas to help get you prepped for Halloween (my favorite time of year).
I LOVE my Cricut and use it all.the.time, so I wanted to share some ways you can use your Cricut to get ready for the holiday! Whether you are looking for cute decorations, fun party ideas or trick-or-treating “must-haves”, I’ve got you covered!
I used my Sugar Skull SVG File for a couple of these projects – it’s such a fun design and super versatile!
Below are lots of fun ideas to help get your creative juices flowing and some really fun Halloween projects to try using your Cricut!
Halloween SVG File Party Ideas:
For all of my parties, I like to keep thing easy, simple and affordable! Making your own party supplies is easy with Cricut!
- Food Labels
- Games (Bingo, Don’t Eat Frank, Pin the Spider on the web)
- Halloween Mask’s
- Photo Booth Props’s
- Goodie Bag’s
Some super fun Halloween party ideas using SVG Files:
- Sugar Skull Banner
- Monster Photo Props
- Haunted Mansion SVG Files
- Happy Halloween Banner at 100 Directions
- Party Invitations from Lemon Thistle
- Cupcake Topper from Persia Lou
Halloween SVG File Decorating Ideas:
When it comes to decorating the possibilities are ENDLESS! Whether you are wanting to decorate the inside or outside your home, your Cricut will quickly become your new bestie!
- Spooky Halloween Pillows
- “Witches Brew” Mug
- Halloween Soap Labels
- Pumpkins (so much easier than carving)
- Pillow cases
Now try some of these SVG craft ideas:
- DIY Mini Halloween Luminaries
- Halloween Subway Art from Create Craft Love
- Water-colored Candy Halloween Art from Liz on Call
- Easy No Sew Halloween Decor from Sew What Alicia
- Treat Yo Self Sign from Becoming Martha
Trick or Treating Ideas:
Having a few items ready ahead of time will help the big night move more smoothly! Let me show you a few cute ideas below using your Cricut!
- Trick or Treat Bags
- “We are out of Candy” sign
- Printable Halloween candy tags
- You have been “Boo’d sign
Fun Tutorials for Trick or Treating:
- Vampire Sucker Printable Idea
- Monster Hand Candy Wrappers
- Haunted House Lanterns from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Trick or Treat Bag from Happiness is Homemade
*Cut files are designed to be used with Cricut, Silhouette, and other compatible cutting machines and software that use SVG files.
Have a fun and safe Halloween! Check back next week for another roundup of Halloween decor ideas!