Start off the year with a new skill! Download these FREE New Year’s Calligraphy Worksheets to help you practice hand lettering.
Well, friends…2020 is finally coming to an end. March was like 100 years ago, wasn’t it? I’m sure many of us are ready to say “see ya never” to 2020 so why not celebrate 2021 with these New Year’s Calligraphy Worksheets?
I know A LOT of hobbies and goals are started in January, and lettering may be on your list. So if you want to keep going with this goal, make sure you check out my Casual Calligraphy Course.
This link will automatically give you 20% off!
One of the main concerns people have with starting a new hobby is the upfront costs. The great thing about calligraphy is you can start with some basic brush lettering and calligraphy tools and slowly add to your supplies.
And you can literally start with a $10 investment of calligraphy pens and paper. And this New Year’s Calligraphy Worksheet is free…so what are you waiting for?
I want to note that I have personally used all of these items. I’ve tried other products, but I’m only recommending the calligraphy supplies I use frequently for these New Year’s Calligraphy Worksheets.
Supplies for New Year’s Calligraphy Worksheets
- Get a COMPLETE list of calligraphy supplies HERE if you want a more detailed list.
- Premium Printer Paper – Laser or InkJet (buy the one you will be able to use with your printer)
- Tombow Fudenosuke Color Brush Pens
- Calligraphy Pen – if you’re a beginner
- Oblique Calligraphy Pens from AshBushInk is more expensive, but it’s my favorite one I use.
- Nikko G nibs
- Black Sumi Ink
- Color Calligraphy Ink
- Plastic Ink Jars
- Calligraphy Pen Holders
The calligraphy pen is not going to give you professional looking results, so I only recommend it for practice. These New Year’s Calligraphy Worksheets are a great place to start!
Once you feel you’ve mastered it, I recommend going with the Oblique Calligraphy Pens from AshBushInk. It writes beautifully and it’s so dang pretty.
I also want to mention that the paper is VERY important for calligraphy. If you use cheap paper, it will bleed and paper particles will get stuck in your nib.
Need more Holiday Calligraphy Worksheets?
- Winter Lettering Practice Sheet
- Free Valentine Brush Lettering Practice Sheet
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Brush Lettering Practice Sheet
- Three Free St. Patrick’s Day Calligraphy Practice Sheets
- Easter Hand Lettering Practice Sheets
- Easter Watercolor and Brush Lettering Practice Sheet
- Back to School Hand Lettering Practice Sheets
- Halloween Calligraphy Practice Sheets
- Halloween Brush Lettering Practice Sheet
- Thanksgiving Calligraphy Worksheets
- 4 Free Christmas Calligraphy Worksheets
- 7 Free New Year’s Calligraphy Worksheets
Don’t see the holiday you’re looking for? Leave me a comment so I can add more to the list!
Download the FREE New Year’s Calligraphy Worksheets
And make sure you check out these non-holiday practice sheets. Because practicing everyday is what will make you more confident with calligraphy!
- Easy Calligraphy Letters Practice Sheets
- Tators Gonna Tate Calligraphy Practice Sheets
- Unity Over Comfort Calligraphy Worksheets
- Mermaid Life Hand Lettering Worksheets
- Modern Calligraphy Practice Sheets
- Free Printable Calligraphy Template
- Wood Coaster Practice Templates
- Hand Lettered Fabric Tutorial and Worksheet
- Brush Lettering Practice Sheets from Random Olive
- Unicorn Hand Lettering Worksheet
- Monthly Hand Lettering Prompts
- Teach Kids Hand Lettering
- Hashtag Goals Calligraphy Worksheets