Try out Calligraphy with these FREE Thanksgiving Calligraphy Practice Pages! Includes multiple calligraphy styles and layouts.
I’m willing to bet the thing you’re most grateful for, it would be the people around you. It could be your family, your friends, your partners, co-workers…etc. These Thanksgiving Calligraphy Worksheets encompass all the relationships in your lives with this “Thankful for Us” quote.
In my Casual Calligraphy Course, I talk a lot about developing your personal calligraphy style, so I’ve included 4 variations of this quote, plus 2 different layouts for each quote. You can choose to move forward with any style you want for future calligraphy worksheets!
If you want to get more in depth and learn how to create your own Calligraphy style, take my CASUAL CALLIGRAPHY COURSE.
Click the link below to enroll in the Casual Calligraphy course for 20% off!
If you’re just getting started, you might be wondering what supplies you’ll need for these Thanksgiving Calligraphy Practice Sheets. Well, I’ve got you covered!
I have used every calligraphy tool in this list. I only recommend items that I personally love.
Supplies for these Thanksgiving Calligraphy Practice Sheets
- Get a COMPLETE list of calligraphy supplies HERE if you want a more detailed list.
- Premium Printer Paper – Laser or InkJet (buy the one you will be able to use with your printer)
- Tombow Fudenosuke Color Brush Pens
- Calligraphy Pen – if you’re a beginner
- Oblique Calligraphy Pens from AshBushInk is more expensive, but it’s my favorite one I use.
- Nikko G nibs
- Black Sumi Ink
- Color Calligraphy Ink
- Plastic Ink Jars
- Calligraphy Pen Holders
You may find you like to use the brush pen more than a calligraphy nib, but don’t let that stop you from trying different calligraphy tools! I was so intimidated with calligraphy nibs at first.
They’re totally different from brushes, but now I love them. And don’t make me choose between my oblique pen and fudenosukes. I can’t choose…they’re both amazing and give you gorgeous results.
Need more worksheets like these Thanksgiving Calligraphy Practice Sheets? I have plenty!
Other Holiday Calligraphy Practice Sheets
- Winter Lettering Practice Sheet
- Free Valentine Brush Lettering Practice Sheet
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Brush Lettering Practice Sheet
- Three Free St. Patrick’s Day Calligraphy Practice Sheets
- Easter Hand Lettering Practice Sheets
- Easter Watercolor and Brush Lettering Practice Sheet
- Back to School Hand Lettering Practice Sheets
- Halloween Calligraphy Practice Sheets
- Halloween Brush Lettering Practice Sheet
- Thanksgiving Calligraphy Worksheets
- 4 Free Christmas Calligraphy Worksheets
Is there a holiday practice sheet you don’t see on the list? I’m allllll about inclusion at Printable Crush, so shoot me a comment below on suggestions for calligraphy worksheets.