If you love lettering and you have a sense of humor, you’ll love these 8 FREE Funny Hand Lettering Printables and Files. You’ll find lettering practice sheets, SVG Files, free printables, and more!
I married my husband for his sense of humor (okay and a lot of other things) but I think laughter is so important and needs to be part of our lives! Throughout the years I have thrown in a couple of funny hand lettering printables in the mix and today I thought I would share my favorite and a few more from my favorite bloggers!
Funny Hand Lettering Printables and Files
- “You’re a Real Gem” Cake Topper– I created this to be sarcastic but you could also use it if you want to be genuinely nice 😉 You may also like the coordinating Gem SVG File set from my shop.
- “Bring It Math” Hand Lettering Practice Sheets– I am TERRIBLE at math but thought these were so fun for back to school!
- Funny Winter Lettering Practice Sheets– If cold weather makes you grumpy, you’ll love this funny Winter Lettering Practice Sheet.
- Printable Unicorn Hand Lettering Practice Sheets– Practice your lettering, and remember you can always fall back on being a unicorn. These would look great for party decor (and will match this Unicorn confetti and gift bags). You can find the Unicorn SVG Files in my shop, but the practice sheet is free!
- You Shuck at Cornhole Hand Lettered SVG File – if you’re a fan of cornhole, you need to make this game. Plus, I think this saying is hilarious.
- Funny Anti-Valentine Hand Lettered Printables – These are valentine’s day printables, but I think they’re funny for an anniversary or any other type of year-round gift!
- “Purple Hair Don’t Care” Free Printable– From the Disney Movie Descendants. Side story, one of my college friends did the casting for that movie! So proud of that girl 🙂
- Besides Chocolate You’re My Favorite– Haha, chocolate is always first! I have some Love you More Than Chocolate Valentines, but sometimes I wonder if chocolate really IS my one true love.
If you liked these, check out some other hand lettering posts: