This fun Unicorn DIY Confetti Cricut Tutorial is super easy, and you will be amazed at how intricate the Maker can cut on the Cricut party foil!
I’m making it a goal this year to focus on what you guys really want…and one thing you loved last year was my Unicorn Party and Printables. I happen to love creating unicorn files, so this Unicorn DIY Confetti Cricut Tutorial was a no-brainer. I cut these out with my Cricut Maker and I’m astounded at how intricate the cuts are!
These files were includedin a Fresh Cut Bundle You can now get them in my shop, but make sure you check out the bundle page because we have a new deal every 6 weeks!
I chose the quote Be a Unicorn for my motivational quote because it’s a funny take on the motivational sayings, but it’s also a bit symbolic. Be something that’s unique and lovely this year!
Unicorn DIY Confetti Cricut Tutorial Materials
- Unicorn files from the Fresh Cut Bundle
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air (read more about the Maker here)
- Party Foil
- Glitter Cardstock
- Foil Posterboard
- Standard Grip Mat
- Spatula Tool
- Upload the SVG Files to Cricut Design Space, then add it to a new Project.
- Resize the images at random small sizes. The hand lettering and unicorn will need to be slightly larger than the flowers. My unicorn was about 1.5″ tall if that tells you how tiny these are.
- Change the colors of the items in your dashboard according to the material you want to cut on. Tip: The unicorn cuts best on Party Foil at that size. It had no problem cutting 1/8″ flowers!
- Once all your Send the document to the Cricut.
- You will want to place your material on a Standard Grip Mat (since the files are small, it’s better to have a stickier mat).
- The Cricut will notify you when to change the material…make sure you change it in Cricut Design Space, as well as the on the mat.
- That’s it! Cut out as much confetti as you like!
The confetti is great for birthday party decorations, party favors, and maybe even adding a little extra fun to your unicorn party invitations! I
What will you be making with the new bundle?