This fun DIY Mermaid Confetti Cricut Tutorial is so cute and perfect for a Mermaid party! It’s so easy to make with the Cricut Maker and Cricut Party Foil!
You all loved my Unicorn Confetti I made earlier this year with my Unicorn SVG Files, so I knew I had to make more! I may be even more in love with this DIY Mermaid Confetti!!! I cut these out with my Cricut Maker and I’m astounded at how intricate the cuts are!
These files are included in the new Mermaid Fresh Cut Bundle and trust me when I say you want to jump on this deal. It includes over 50 elements, plus we have 8 bonus files for you! We’ve got scale patterns, sea creatures, hand-lettered designs, and even every letter of the alphabet with a mermaid twist!
I think you should also check out the unicorn gift bags…these files would be perfect for that project, too!
DIY Mermaid Confetti Supplies
- Mermaid files from the Fresh Cut Bundle
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air (read more about the Maker here)
- Party Foil
- Glitter Cardstock
- Foil Posterboard
- Standard Grip Mat
- Spatula Tool
- Upload the SVG Files to Cricut Design Space, then add it to a new Project.
- Resize the images at random small sizes. The mermaid will need to be slightly larger than the flowers. It was about 2″ tall if that tells you how tiny these are.
- Change the colors of the items in your dashboard according to the material you want to cut on.
- Once all your Send the document to the Cricut.
- You will want to place your material on a Standard Grip Mat (since the files are small, it’s better to have a stickier mat).
- The Cricut will notify you when to change the material…make sure you change it in Cricut Design Space, as well as the on the mat.
- That’s it! Cut out as much confetti as you like!
What will you be making with the new bundle?