These Gold Foil DIY Unicorn Gift Bags add a personal touch to birthday parties. Use them for party favors, teacher gifts, birthday gifts, and more!
You may be thinking I’m on a Unicorn kick this month…and you’d be right. This isn’t even the last post about unicorns 😂 Last week I shared a tutorial on how to create your own Unicorn Confetti with my Hand Drawn Unicorn SVG Files and they were a huge hit!
I’m really excited to share these Gold Foil DIY Unicorn Gift Bags, not only because they’re adorable, but it’s literally the easiest thing I’ve ever done.
What you’ll need to make these Adorable Gold Foil DIY Unicorn Gift Bags
- Unicorn SVG Files
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air (read more about the Maker here)
- Adhesive Foil
- Gift Bags
- Tissue Paper
- LightGrip Mat
Okay, you guys ready for this super complicated DIY tutorial??
- Upload the SVG Files to Cricut Design Space, then add it to a new Project.
- Resize the images so they will fit on your chosen Gift Bags. You’ll do this by pulling on the arrow that appears in the corner of the image, or manually enter it in the top bar of the dashboard where it has the sizing.
- Once the sizes are correct, send it to the Cricut by clicking Make It.
- Place Adhesive Foil on a LightGrip Mat (since the files are small, it’s better to have a stickier mat).
- Select Adhesive Foil for your material, then cut.
- Peel the foil from the backing, then place on the Gift Bags. That’s it!
There are so many fun designs in the new bundle that would be perfect for these gift bags. They’ll work for any age group, really. My daughter asked for a marker bag for Christmas (a purple one, specifically) and I customized it with these graphics.
Make sure you check back this week for more inspiration on how to use these files. If you’re confused as to what an SVG File is, check out this post on how to Upload SVG Files to Cricut Design Space.
What will you be creating with the bundle this month?