This Homemade Peach Ice Cream is so easy to make and it’s seriously amazing! It has a nice, fresh, peach flavor and it’s so creamy!
It’s fitting that I’m writing a post about ice cream 5 days after my daughter’s birthday. That girl LOVES ice cream and she was a big fan of this homemade peach ice cream. She usually likes chocolate anything, but I’m trying to bring her over to the fruity ice cream side so we can outnumber her dad. If you haven’t already, check out these cute Ice Cream Cone Wrappers (they’re free to download!)
I mention this in almost every food post I create, but I absolutely love the Wilton Treatology Flavor System. They have yummy flavors like Salted Caramel, which I used to make these killer brownies. My favorite flavor is the peach. It’s delightful, and I use a few drops of it to make the peach flavor really pop in this ice cream.
I use my Blendtec Blender to mix up all the ingredients. It’s really convenient and I don’t get any chunks in the ice cream (if you like chunks, just don’t blend as long). I use the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. It’s a good price and the perfect size for our family.
Homemade Peach Ice Cream Recipe:
Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c sugar
- Peach Flavoring
- 1 c diced peaches
- 1 6 oz container blueberry yogurt
- 5-6 drops peach flavoring
- 1 c whipping cream
- To make the custard, combine milk, eggs and sugar (I used a blender).
- Heat a pan to medium high heat, then add in the milk mixture. Stir constantly so it doesn't scorch.
- Once the mixture is bubbling, cook for another 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine peaches, yogurt, and flavoring. Blend until smooth.
- Mix the peach flavoring with the custard until combined, then put in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Add the mixture to an ice cream maker, then slowly add in the whipping cream.
- Keep in the ice cream maker until it is hardened, then serve!
I just think this ice cream is so pretty. Love that peach color! This is the same recipe I used for my “Boo-berry” Ice Cream from Halloween (and they also have cute wrappers). I told you I really like fruit ice cream. I have some fresh strawberries in my refrigerator, so you can probably guess where those will be going. It’s fruit, so it’s healthy, right??
If you liked this post, you’ll also like these delicious recipes:
Salted Caramel Toffee Brownies
5 Minute No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
Leave a Reply