Throw the perfect end of summer party with these Palm Springs-Inspired Succulent Party Ideas.
This succulent party turned out so cute, and I definitely have my Cricut to thank for that! Check out all these amazing tutorials for these Palm Springs-Inspired Succulent Party Ideas that you can make with your Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2 (read more about the Maker here).
Palm Springs-Inspired Succulent Party Ideas
- Make Your Own Invitations from SVG Files in Cricut Design Space – don’t have fancy design software? No worries…just use your Cricut to make these gorgeous and hilarious invites.
- Cricut Knife Blade Cake Topper Tutorial – I’m made my share of cake toppers, but this one “tops” them all. I know, it’s a horrible joke, but really, it’s SO cute! You will need a Cricut Maker for this since the Explore isn’t compatible with the knife blade.
- Easy Cricut Iron-on Vinyl Succulent T-shirt – My daughter models for most of my parties since she’s the most cooperative of my three kids, so she won the free t-shirt! Love the way this turned out.
- Free Cricut Party Banner Template – This template matches the one that’s free in the invite post! I’ll teach you how to add your own graphics to the template!
- How to Edit SVG Files for Printables in Cricut Design Space – Lots of words in that title. Basically, I’ll show you how to manipulate any SVG files you purchase so you can print and cut them.
You can create all of these fun party details with the Potted Cacti and Succulents SVG Files from my shop! Plus, there are so many other possibilities for these beauties, so have fun with them 🙂
If you liked this Palm Springs Inspired Succulent Party…
Leave a Reply