Throw the perfect end of summer party with these Palm Springs-Inspired Succulent Party Ideas.
This succulent party turned out so cute, and I definitely have my Cricut to thank for that! Check out all these amazing tutorials for these Palm Springs-Inspired Succulent Party Ideas that you can make with your Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2 (read more about the Maker here).
Palm Springs-Inspired Succulent Party Ideas
- Make Your Own Invitations from SVG Files in Cricut Design Space – don’t have fancy design software? No worries…just use your Cricut to make these gorgeous and hilarious invites.
- Cricut Knife Blade Cake Topper Tutorial – I’m made my share of cake toppers, but this one “tops” them all. I know, it’s a horrible joke, but really, it’s SO cute! You will need a Cricut Maker for this since the Explore isn’t compatible with the knife blade.
- Easy Cricut Iron-on Vinyl Succulent T-shirt – My daughter models for most of my parties since she’s the most cooperative of my three kids, so she won the free t-shirt! Love the way this turned out.
- Free Cricut Party Banner Template – This template matches the one that’s free in the invite post! I’ll teach you how to add your own graphics to the template!
- How to Edit SVG Files for Printables in Cricut Design Space – Lots of words in that title. Basically, I’ll show you how to manipulate any SVG files you purchase so you can print and cut them.
I’m also super excited to tell you about the Fresh Cut Bundle Blog that is now live! We have some amazing tutorials up covering the latest projects from the Palm Springs Fresh Cut Bundle…so make sure you check that out!
The bundle will only be on sale for a couple more weeks before the price goes up, so get it today!
If you liked this party, make sure you check out my other party ideas! I’ve got unicorns, mermaids, and more!
- Tropical Party Ideas
- Mermaid Confetti
- Unicorn Gift Bags
- Unicorn Party Printables
- Gem Party ideas
- DIY Balloon Garland Tutorial