Use this FREE Printable Meal Planner to keep track of your menu plan and health goals! Includes printables for monthly and weekly tracking!
I don’t know about you, but if it’s not written down, it doesn’t get done. I am perpetually unorganized, so I have to plan out everything. This FREE Printable Meal Planner is perfect for planning your meals out for the week and/or month…plus it also has an area where you can track if you’re eating all your fruits and veggies. Cool, right? Scroll down to the bottom of this post to get the FREE Version!
If you’re wanting something a little more functional, check out my Adobe Editable versions. The free version is print out only, but with the editable versions, you can type text onto all the lines right on your computer.
Editable Meal Planners
You may also like the Family Planner. It includes the menu plan, budgeting worksheets, goal planner, cleaning schedule, AND a perpetual calendar at a discounted price. You can see them all in the shop.
When I use my meal plan, I eat healthier and save money (otherwise, I purchase all the goodies that sound good at the moment). When I go to the store, I have one or more kids with me and it’s just too hard to concentrate with them. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve come home from the store without the most important item!
I redesigned this printable from my popular Menu Planning printable from a couple years ago, and everyone said the best thing about this was the Daily Servings Tracker. This is such a life saver (literally) because you can check off when you reach your daily servings (and it tells you what the average person needs each day). Super handy, right?
Like this Meal Planner? Check out some other fun Organization Printables:
- Printable Goal Planning Worksheet
- Printable Cleaning Schedule
- Printable Budget Worksheets
- Printable Workout Schedule
- Printable Chore Chart for Kids
If you need some help getting started, try these tips for easy menu planning:
- Create a secret board on Pinterest for your menu plan. I add them all there; then I copy the ingredients down. When the week is done, either moves those pins to another board or delete them. Repeat for every week or month! For recipe ideas, check out my Best Printable Crush Recipe Board on Pinterest!
- Repeat and eat leftovers. You don’t have to plan a new meal for every day. Make enough for lunch leftovers if you can and don’t be afraid to repeat recipes throughout the week.
- Make a plan with the same ingredients. If you have an ingredient that you may not use very often, try to find one or more recipes to include those ingredients. You’ll save money and time!
- Try to designate certain types of meals to the days of the week. There’s a reason they call it Taco Tuesday! Try things like Meatless Monday or Thai Thursday.
By the way, those Ham and Pork Fried Rice Lettuce Wraps in my iPhone image are the bomb. You’ll want to add those to your menu plan ASAP.
If you don’t want to write everything out by hand, make sure you grab the Editable Meal Planner! You’ll open it in Adobe Reader and just start typing!
Download the FREE Printable Meal Planner:
If you liked this post, check out these: