Letter writing is such a great way to keep in touch and let someone know you care! Learn how you can start writing letters EVERY WEEK with the One Per Week Subscription Box.
Do you guys even remember what it’s like to get a letter in the mail? I mean, besides the bombardment of Christmas cards (which I love, by the way – not being sarcastic…I know it’s hard to tell sometimes). Can you imagine multiple people that joy by writing letters every week (or month if you’re busy!!)
Last January, I met Lori from One Per Week and when she told me her business idea, I thought it was awesome…but when I started receiving letters from her, I really GOT IT. It had been YEARS since I got a letter.
What is One Per Week
With One Per Week, Each month you’ll receive a shipment of 4-5 themed greeting cards, 1 matching colored pen (or writing instrument), and an occasional bonus gift just for you. Each OPW kit will include an insert sharing information on artists and card companies. Should you order a gift, your recipient will receive a custom card with your message.
This month, you’ll find my artwork in her Art on a Card series. This is my Orange Lady design for the Le Grande Orange box. You only have until tomorrow to get this box, so GET IT NOW!
Start Writing Letters Every Week
Need some help to get you started?
- Obviously, sign up for the subscription, because you’ll always have letter writing supplies on hand.
- Make an excel sheet or airtable sheet to store everyone’s addresses. That way, you don’t have to ask individuals for their addresses. Another good way to do this is to create a Google form and share the link on your Facebook profile.
- Ask for special occasion dates, too – birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Pay attention to what people are saying when you’re on social media. You can send sympathy cards to those going through a hard time, congratulate someone who shares good news, or you know…send a card just because!
- It’s also a great way to practice your Calligraphy skills! Instead of writing in regular cursive, use a brush pen!
And here’s beautiful Lori – she is crazy passionate about writing letters, and bringing people together. She puts so much care into curating each One Per Week Box with cards that support artists from all over.
Like this? Make sure you check out these posts: