Download these FREE Valentine Classroom cards! Includes 2 designs in 2 different colorways. Attach a gift or candy for the perfect Valentine.
Classroom Valentines might look a little different this year, but whether you’re delivering them in person or mailing them out…these FREE Printable Classroom Valentine Cards are definitely going to make someone’s day.
I am a fan of giving out toys instead of candy. It’s not that I’m opposed to candy – it’s just hard to find the right candy with all the allergies. Plus toys are fun.
I think these cards would be really cute paired with bubbles for one card and cheap sunglasses for the other card…but candy will also work!
The supplies you’ll need for these printables is pretty straight forward, but I wanted to give you recommendations anyway.
Make sure you check out my top Printable Supply Recommendations.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE THESE Valentine Classroom Cards
- Free Printable Valentine Classroom Cards (download link at the bottom of this post)
- Paper Trimmer or Craft Scissors
- Valentine Bubbles
- Inexpensive Sunglasses
- Valentine Candy
- Bakers Twine or Tape
I love these Valentine Cards because they can work for so many ages, but if you need more options…no worries! I have so many printable ideas for you!
Need more Valentine’s Day Printables? Check out these posts:
- Love You More Than Funny Valentine’s Day Cards – if I say I love you more than pizza…that’s saying something!
- Cool Cat and Bubble Valentine Classroom Cards – You get TWO free printables in this set in different colorways. Now you don’t have to worry about purchasing classroom cards!
- Free Valentine’s Day Coloring Page – this floral heart coloring page is a gorgeous Valentine Printable activity.
- Emoji Gift Boxes – These emoji gift boxes are the perfect size for a small Valentine treat!
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Cards – for those who have no heart…and like it that way.
- Heart Eyes Gift Tags – also includes a FREE Valentine font!
- Valentine’s Day Brush Lettering Practice Sheet – because Donuts were feeling left out from my
- Bubbles Valentine’s Day Gift – Looking for no-candy ideas? These bubble gifts are perfect and include a really cute free printable.
- Blowing Kisses Your Way Gift Card – bubbles are fun…so I created another bubble valentine!
- Play-doh Valentine’s Gift Idea – yet another no-candy gift idea. My son’s preschool class loved these.
- Queen of Hearts Set – this set is gorgeous and perfect for an Alice in Wonderland party or Valentine’s Day Party.
- Paper Roses – I used these for my Queen of Hearts party…but they’ll be great for any Valentine’s Day décor.
- Valentine Photo Props – cute mustaches and lips for photo props or cupcake toppers.
You might also like these Cricut Valentine projects:
- Zombie Ate My Heart SVG File
- Morbid Valentine Cricut Gift Box
- Feel Like Home Valentine
- Classroom Valentine Idea
Here’s hoping we will be somewhat back to normal by Valentine’s Day. Like I’ve said in earlier posts, I think little things (like cute Valentine Classroom cards) can make a big impact. Plus, you can’t beat free, right?
Download the FREE Valentine Classroom Cards
Make sure you tag me on Instagram if you use these or any of my other printables. I love to see what you do with them!