This fun DIY Mermaid Confetti Cricut Tutorial is so cute and perfect for a Mermaid party! It’s so easy to make with the Cricut Maker and Cricut Party Foil!
I cut these out with my Cricut Maker and I’m astounded at how intricate the cuts are!
I think you should also check out the unicorn gift bags…these files would be perfect for that project, too!
Supplies You’ll Need
- Mermaid SVG files
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air (read more about the Maker here)
- Party Foil
- Glitter Cardstock
- Foil Posterboard
- Standard Grip Mat
- Spatula Tool
Mermaid Confetti Cricut Tutorial
- Upload the SVG Files to Cricut Design Space, then add it to a new Project.
- Resize the images at random small sizes. The mermaid will need to be slightly larger than the flowers. It was about 2″ tall if that tells you how tiny these are.
- Change the colors of the items in your dashboard according to the material you want to cut on.
- Once all your Send the document to the Cricut.
- You will want to place your material on a Standard Grip Mat (since the files are small, it’s better to have a stickier mat).
- The Cricut will notify you when to change the material…make sure you change it in Cricut Design Space, as well as the on the mat.
- That’s it! Cut out as much confetti as you like!
The DIY Mermaid confetti is great for birthday party decorations, party favors, and maybe even adding a little extra fun to your mermaid party invitations!
What will you be making with the new bundle?