You only need 4 supplies for this Faux Concrete Planter DIY Decor Project and it only takes minutes to make! Such an easy and stunning DIY craft!
I’m not sure that this Faux Concrete Planter actually qualifies as a DIY Decor Project, because it’s so fricken easy. You probably don’t need the instructions or a video tutorial…but you’re getting it anyway because the video is fun!
What you need to make a Faux Concrete Planter:
- Wood Hexagon Container
- Textured Cement Finish
- Fake Succulents
- Floral Foam
- #10 Penblade (made specifically for styrofoam…trust me, you’ll love it!!)
- Paint Brush
- Two Different Acrylic Paint Colors (I used this Neon Pink and this Mint)
Ready for the super complicated instructions???
- Paint Hexagon Container (available at Target in stores) with Textured Cement Finish. Let Dry.
- Paint 3 triangles mint, let dry.
- Paint 3 triangles… Read More