Editable Printables are so handy. I have many in my shop and now I have a tutorial on how to type on them in Adobe Reader, a program you can download for free!
Scroll down to download a free page from one of my calendar sets to see if you like it!
Many of you come here for my schedules and planners. I found that many planners were not quite as fun and colorful as I liked, and while I love paper, almost everything I do is digital. That’s why I love these Editable Printables. I get to edit them on my computer in Adobe Reader (which is free to download, by the way), and print them out…so I get the best of both worlds!
I am really excited to introduce my new line of Editable Planners to my shop…and I wanted you to get an idea of how great they are, so I’ve included the Pink Geometric January page for free. Just scroll down to the bottom of this post, and click on the large pink download button. If you like it, I’ve included a link right in my PDF to my shop to purchase any of my sets. I’ll be adding more as the month goes on, but so far, I have the following editable printables:
- Editable Geometric Calendar in Pink, Mint, or Purple (or all three)
- Editable Geometric Goal Planner in Pink, Mint, or Purple (or all three)
- Editable Galaxy Calendar
- Editable Galaxy Goal Planner
- Editable Watercolor Calendar
- Editable Watercolor Goal Planner
- Editable Succulents Monthly Calendar
- Editable Succulents Goal Planner
How to Type on Editable Printables
- If you don’t already have it, Download Adobe Reader and follow download instructions.
- When you purchase the one of my printable sets, you’ll get a link to download. Find it after the download and choose to open in Adobe Reader.
- When you open the file, you’ll see some blue boxes. Those boxes are the editable areas. You will not be able to edit any other part of the document.
- Simply click on a blue box and start typing. The font will change sizes automatically if you fill too much space.
- If you want to take it a step further, you can save multiple calendars to your computer (but please do not share with others not in your household – it’s sort of like paying for one candy bar at Target and stealing 10 more to give to friends 😉 )
- To save multiple files, open the document, click on FILE>>SAVE AS and choose a different name. You may want to have a personal calendar, family calendar, or business calendar.
My personal favorite of the sets is my Galaxy Goal Planner. I’m HUGE into making goals – only I have SO many ideas, I don’t follow through on many things.
I love these worksheets because three to four goals a month is totally doable. They can work for business, family, or personal progress. I am going to make a point this year to work on my mental and physical well being, as well as my business goals…but mostly, I’m going to work hard to be more present for my family.
I am a work-a-holic, totally…but I love my family more than anything and being intentional about my personal goals will make this year so much easier!
What are your goals? I’d love to know!
Download the FREE January Geometric Editable Printable
If you liked this, check out these other posts:
DIY Spiral Bound Grandma Book