These FREE Printable Gender Reveal Party Favors are so cute for a gender reveal baby shower! Plus, they’re super simple since you buy the sugar cookies at the grocery store!
This is a sponsored post for Give Bakery Because and Rich Products. All opinions are 100% my own.
I so wanted to have a gender reveal party when I was pregnant with my son, Beau…but with each child (I have three), I knew the gender right away from looking at the ultrasound. That’s what a health-related bachelor’s degree will do for you! However, I wish that I would have thought of these FREE Printable Gender Reveal Party Favors at the time, so I could surprise my friends and family! It’s such a cute idea and I love how simple they are to create.
If you’re expecting, you can give these to your friends at a gender reveal party or simply a just because gift. It’s just a really fun way to give out some baked goods bought conveniently at your local grocery store bakery! I HIGHLY recommend checking out the Give Bakery Because Pinterest Page for more baked good gift ideas and party inspiration! Giving out baked goods is such an easy way to show someone you care, celebrate fun surprises, or simply say thank you.
If you use this idea or any other Give Bakery Because ideas, make sure you use the #GiveBakery hashtag when you share it on social media! I’d love to see all the ideas in use from my readers!!
I saw these blue and pink sugar cookies at my grocery store (you can find them at almost any Kroger grocery store) and knew I had to make some kind of gender reveal printable. I love the bright color of the frosting, and HELLO…these cookies are delicious! I know many friends who would be happy to get these as a gift.
To create these Gender Reveal Party Favors, you’ll need:
- Blue and Pink Frosted Sugar Cookies from your local grocery store bakery
- FREE Gender Reveal Printables (download at the end of this post)
- Card Stock
- Mini Yellow Paper Bags
- 3.5″ x 4.75″ cellophane bags
- Washi Tape
- Scissors and/or Paper Trimmer
- X-ACTO Knife
- 2 inch hole punch or This Nifty Tool (you can also create your own 2 inch stencil)
- First, run to your grocery store bakery and pick up some pink and blue sugar cookies!
- Next, print off the gender reveal printables and cut them out.
- Place the card in the paper bag, then measure the two inch circle over the area where the arrows will go. You can do this by creating a stencil with the 2″ hole punch, and draw around the cut out.
- Also measure a line with a ruler under the words “IT’S A”.
- BEFORE this next step TAKE OUT THE CARD, and place a piece of card stock that is about the same size back in the bag.
- Cut out the circle with an X-ACTO knife. You can use the knife all around the circle, or cut out a small triangle and cut the rest out with small scissors.
- Next, cut along the straight line you measured earlier.
- Place the cookie in a cellophane bag. Fold the top of the cellophane bag, then tape it down.
- Place the cookie in the yellow paper bag so the frosting is “revealed” through the circle.
- Place the card in the slit at the top and push it down so it covers the circle at the front.
- Fold the top of the bag down and tape it with washi tape.
- When your friends are ready for the reveal, have them pull the card up!
Isn’t it so fun and easy? Most of my friends are done having babies, but I might have to find some younger folks so I can use this idea for them.