These FREE printable Easter emoji bunny boxes are the CUTEST little boxes you’ve ever seen. Your kids will LOVE getting these from the Easter Bunny!
Guys. These are the best Easter Emoji Bunny boxes I’ve ever made. And I’ve made A LOT…Star Wars, Frozen, and plain Easter Bunnies. But these are THE BEST! First of all, because I used my graphics from my Emoji Boxes, then I added two more designs, and THEN I made them mini! Then I went ahead and added a little cotton tail to the back of them. These FREE Printable Emoji Easter Bunny Boxes are the most adorable things that will be bouncing into your kids’ Easter baskets!
I also made my first meme. You’re welcome.
Supplies For Printable Easter Emoji Bunny Boxes:
- FREE Printable, for personal use only (download at the bottom of the post)
- Cricut Explore Air 2 or scissors
- Cricut Mat
- White Card Stock
- White Pom Poms
- Score Board
- Hot Glue Gun
[amazon_link asins=’B01GSOMVRG,B00BSK750Y,B0036FDKZS,B002PICQSY,B01178RVI2,B006P1EQIA’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’strawbemomm03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’73fb2a50-0060-11e7-88e9-d7778a3eeb7e’]
How to Make Easter Emoji Bunny Boxes:
- The video doesn’t show it, but first I uploaded my PNG Files to Cricut Design Space. You’ll need to change the width of these files to 5″.
- After that, print, then cut with your Cricut Explore Air 2. OR if you don’t have a Cricut, yet, download the PDF Files and cut them out with scissors.
- Score along the edges you need to fold (as per the video) with the Score Board, then fold the flaps in.
- Glue the sides of the boxes with the stripes on the outside of the box.
- Glue the bunny ears to the inside of the back of the box, then fill up with your favorite candy!
Download The Easter Emoji Cricut Files: