May the Force be with you this Easter with these fun Star Wars Easter Bunny Boxes! My kids will go nuts over these!
You guys…I STILL have not seen the new Star Wars movie. My family saw it while I was at a conference…so I’ll have to wait until it comes out on “video.” If that doesn’t date me, I don’t know what will. Even though I’m a little behind the times, my kids LOVE the movies, so I created these Printable Star Wars Easter Bunny Boxes for them!
These cute printables come with five characters: Chewbacca, BB-8, R2D2, C-3PO, and a Storm Trooper. 3-CPO cracks me up because he looks like a deer (or rabbit) in the headlights. I think they look great with mini Twix bars because of the gold, but you can use whatever candy or toys you like to fill these boxes.
To make these Star Wars Easter Bunny Boxes, you’ll need:
- FREE Printables, for personal use only
- White Card Stock
- Scissors or Silhouette Cameo
- Hot Glue Gun
- Scoring Board (optional, but it will make your life SOOO much easier)
- First, print and cut out the printables with scissors or the Silhouette.
- Crease along the lines of the box with the Scoring Board.
- Fold all the pieces inward.
- Hot glue the flaps (with the stripes) to the side of the box.
- Glue the back of the ears to the back of the box.
- Fill with Easter grass and treats!
You may have noticed that I like to put bunny ears on things…like these Easter Eggs, and my Frozen Printables…even on napkin holders. It’s because bunny ears will make everything look cuter. If you wanted to make these really adorable, hot glue a white pom to the back for a bunny tail. I promise Chewy won’t mind!
If you like these printables, you should download my Star Wars Party Printables. They are one of my most popular sets on the blog!
How about you, have you seen The Force Awakens yet?
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a little commission off of your purchases from my link, with no extra charge to you!