Make your own labels the easy way with the Cricut Joy Smart Labels! Use them for these handy bathroom instructions for kids.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you didn’t know already, we recently moved into a our dream home, and for those new here, you might need to know one thing about me. I like a clean home, but I can’t do it on my own, so I created these cleaning instructions with Cricut Joy Smart Labels!
The boys have their own bathroom and so does my daughter. It’s been really nice and functional, but it’s just more to clean. I made these bathroom cleaning kits with everything they need to keep their bathrooms germ free.
When they would clean their bathrooms before, I felt like I had to monitor it the whole time and it was honestly easier to do it myself, but it’s important that they learn.
The Cricut Joy Smart labels take away the guesswork and they’ve been awesome. I go in and check the bathroom to make sure they get everything, but I don’t have to tell them which products to use.
It was also important to have cleaning products that wouldn’t burn their skin off. If you’re making these for your kids, please keep that in mind. I stayed away from all harsh chemicals.
What you need to create Cricut Smart Labels for bathroom cleaning
- Cricut Joy – save and get the Label Bundle
- Cricut Joy Pens
- Label Vinyl
- Cricut Joy Removable Vinyl
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Caddy
- Scrub Brush
Bathroom Label Instructions
- Open the Bathroom Labels document in Cricut Design Space.
- Either edit the document or select MAKE IT NOW.
- Select the size of your vinyl on the next page for each material (see image above). Size will be on your smart labels and vinyl.
- Select your material, then load your tools. You will be prompted to insert a pen into your machine.
- Load your material into the machine (you do not need a mat for the labels).
- Click GO when you are ready and let the machine do its work!
- If you are creating vinyl to place on the caddy, repeat the instructions, though depending on the size of your vinyl, you may need to use a mat.
- Remove labels CAREFULLY and place them on your cleaning supplies.
That’s it! The Cricut Joy makes things ridiculously easy. You know I love my Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore Air 2, but the Joy makes things so simple that it’s turning into my favorite Cricut Project.
The best thing about this machine has to be that you don’t need a mat to load the Cricut Joy Smart Labels and long vinyl rolls. It saves money and the headache of placing your material on the mat straight.
I’ve been wanting a self loader for a while and I’m so happy they added this feature to the new Cricut Joy!
I have more Cricut Joy tutorials coming your way, including one for the new Insert Cards that makes creating cards so easy, you won’t have an excuse to miss birthdays or special occasions (besides buying stamps…I never have them on hand!!!)
Need more ideas for the Cricut Joy Smart Labels?
Five ways to get your home organized with Cricut Joy :
- Obviously, cleaning labels like I mentioned here…but you can use them for any area of your home.
- Label items in your office, like I did here.
- Label items in your pantry so all your food items are easy to find…plus it looks fantastic.
- Organize your children’s closets and toys by labeling their bins. I have problems with getting my kids to put everything in the right spot…this will be my next project!
- Label your kids’ art and school items like pencil cases and notebooks. That way there will be no fights over whose is whose.
Like this post? Check out these other Cricut Tutorials:
Leave a Reply