WHO WILL GET THE FINAL ROSE?
Do you watch ABC’s The Bachelor on Monday Nights? I am an avid fan! Although this season hasn’t been my favorite one, it has not disappointed and has been chucked full of all the reasons I love this show: romance, girl drama, fashion inspiration and critiquing, humor, and my favorite… cattiness. Can you say COURTNEY??? Love. The. Drama.
I cannot wait for the “Women Tell All” episode airing tonight! But even more importantly… the long awaited finale is next week on March 12th! Aaaand in my little world, this calls for a PARTY. Erin has been so wonderful to create some A-DORABLE printables for us fellow Bachelor fanatics to throw a killer finale party!!
ARE YOU TEAM COURTNEY, OR TEAM LINDZI?
This season has been quite surprising and scandalous. From a grandma getting out of the limo, to an utterly awkward first kiss by Jamie, to SKINNY DIPPING in the ocean with Ben.. I just never knew what to think or expect! In the beginning, I had high hopes for Emily, Lindzi, Kacie B., or Nicki to get the final rose. But after watching the entire season and getting to know Ben a little bit better, I am beginning to think that he and Courtney are perfect for each other.
If you have not already watched this YouTube video of Courtney being auto-tuned, you must! It is fantastic entertainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh1dS4JFp4w
MY FINALE PARTY PLANS-
1) Invitations- I am printing off the invitations today, and mailing and delivering them tomorrow (your printable will come without the information…so you can customize it to your party plans!).
2) Badges- In the invitation envelope, I will include two badges (Team Courtney, Team Lindzi) so that my friends can choose whichever tag they wish and wear it to the party. Use the free printable and glue the tags onto little safety pins or magnets so they can wear them on their shirts.
3) “Cocktail Party” drinks- Serve drinks in cute little cocktail glasses. Dollar Tree usually carries some cute disposable cups. Use the free printable to put on a card or stick and display next to the drinks.
4) Fantasy Sweets- I am thinking cupcakes or sugar cookies that look like roses will be perfect. Also maybe strawberries or chocolate dipped strawberries. “Skinny Dipped Strawberries?” Ha! Again, use the free printable to display next to the food.
5) Will you accept this rose? – Display this printable next to some type of gift or party favor for my friends to take home. Or, attach this printable to each favor. A real rose could be really fun!
6) What other ideas do you have???
AFTER THE PARTY-
Watch for a post from me next week with pictures of how my party went! I would LOVE to see how your party goes too! Leave a comment with a link to your blog’s Bachelor Finale Party post, so that we can all check it out!
ENJOY THE FINALE!
P.S. Emily Maynard, the next Bachelorette??? I die.
Check out other great projects and recipes at 30 Handmade Days!