This shop and these Superhero Pop-Up Lunchbox Notes have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MARVELSnackBar #CollectiveBias
So last year, I made my daughter a lunch everyday for the first week of school. My daughter kept coming home with her lunch and she’d eat it there. I was wondering if she didn’t have time to eat, or if she was too busy playing. I decided to do a little investigating. Come to find out, she was eating the school lunch and coming home and eating the lunch I made her, too! She was totally playing the system and while I was irritated, I admired her resourcefulness.
This year, she’s sticking with the lunches I make at home, because they’re just better. Plus, I give her fun printables like these Superhero Pop-Up Lunchbox Notes!
To make these, you’ll need:
- My Free Printables, for personal use only
- Heavy Card Stock
- Xacto Knife
- Hot Glue Gun
- First, print and cut out the printables.
- Fold along the dotted lines on the white printable.
- Cut along the line in the middle of the white printable using the exacto knife.
- Hot glue the flaps of the white printable to the back of the long strip.
- Pull the Pop-up printable through the slit, then fold it at the line.
- Keep it folded over when you put it in your child’s lunch.
- Pull the tab to make the printable Pop!
My daughter has really gotten into super heroes this year, so these MARVEL Chewy Granola Bars from Walmart are the perfect treat! They have six different wrappers (Captain America, Hulk, Spider Man, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor) and you can collect all 4 collectors cards!
The granola bars are also 40% bigger than a 24 g chewy bar, which helps keep my daughter fuller longer (anyone else’s child come home from school STARVING?)
How do you make snack time at school fun?