On Friday I showed you all the pics from our Mother and Daughter Brunch…and you’ve probably been wondering about that delicious meal we had…because it looks amazing. I’m here to tell you that my Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast also TASTES amazing! I doesn’t require any special ingredients and as long as you have kids that eat graham crackers all the time, you should have everything to make this at home!
I served my french toast with Buttermilk Syrup. If you haven’t tried it yet…do it. You can find the recipe on Six Sisters Stuff. I also used it last year for my Summer Harvest Waffle Bar…and pretty much any time we have waffles, pancakes or french toast. I actually used 1/4 c less sugar for the syrup and it was plenty sweet.
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
- 12 slices of French Bread
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbs milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 fresh strawberries sliced
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 4 graham crackers crushed into crumbs
- Heat up a skillet to medium heat.
- Beat eggs and milk together in a shallow dish (I like to use a pie pan), then mix in cinnamon.
- Grease skillet with butter.
- Dip 2 slices of bread in the egg mixture on both sides, then add to pan.
- Cook on each side until golden brown (1-2 minutes), then transfer to a plate.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese onto one side of the bread, sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs, then top with sliced strawberries.
- Spread another 2 teaspoons of cream cheese onto the other slice of bread, sprinkle with graham crackers, then place on top of the other piece.
- Repeat for the rest of the slices, then serve.
The beautiful photography is by Hilary Stailey Photography. She just nailed it! Also, head over to the Mother and Daughter Brunch post to download my free black and white printables! I also used my Minc from Heidi Swapp to add the gold foil to a couple of them. I can’t tell you how much I’m in LOVE with that machine. Just note, you need a laser printer like my Xerox Phaser 6500 Laser Printer to add the gold foil effect. It won’t work with an inkjet.
I think these were perfect for a party. Since they take very little time to make, I was able to focus on the decor and spending more time with my girl! (PS These shirts were designed by me for Cents of Style…you’re going to want to check them out!)
This post includes affiliate links. I get paid when you click, but I only post links to products that I endorse 🙂