This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiveExtraGetExtra #Target #CollectiveBias
Do you guys remember what life was like when you had a pack of gum in high school? It was like a feeding frenzy. I would try to open my gum as quietly as possible, but no matter what someone asked for a piece. It sounds selfish because it was…I valued my gum, and those packs were so dang small, I didn’t want to share. So I’m now I’m going to “Give Extra and Get Extra” with this Printable Gum Gift Idea. I’m at the point now where I get more joy in giving than getting!
I really like making pop-up printables. They’re quick to put together, but if you want something even FASTER, I also included these square gift tags. Just print, cut and punch a hole in the corner. The pop-up printables fit the new Extra® 35-stick pack (use this link to save 10% during February with the Target Cartwheel App). The new packaging is cool because it has a convenient new box that’s durable and reusable…but the best thing? It holds more gum, so you won’t mind sharing as much!
To make this Gum Gift Idea, you’ll need:
- FREE Printables, for personal use only
- White Card Stock
- Extra® 35-stick pack
- Glue Stick
- Xacto Knife
- First, print and cut the printables. Use an Xacto knife to cut the dotted line below the arrow on the printable.
- Fold along the dotted lines on the “friend” label. Use a glue stick to glue the flaps to the front of the card.
- Pull the Pop-up through the slit in the printable.
- Fold the Pup up along the dotted line.
- Wrap the printable around the Extra Gum box and tape it in the back.
- Pull on the tab to make the printable “POP.”
How do you plan to give this year? What creative gift ideas do you have?