Chocolate & Peanut Butter lovers unite!
This is the most delicious, decadent, chocolatety goodness you can imagine.
It’s a super simple recipe that is no bake.
I make it for a church potluck and it was already completely empty halfway through the line.
Here is how you can make these No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars.
Look at all that tempting goodness…
No Bake Reese's Fudge Bars
- 22 individual Reese’s peanut butter cups regular size, unwrapped and divided
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place 16 peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (if you use an 8x8, use 14 reese's)
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until chips and milk melt together.
- Once everything is melted, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan.
- Crumble remaining Reese’s peanut butter cups and sprinkle over top, pressing them lightly into the fudge.
- Cool on countertop until fudge reaches room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to harden completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Yields 32.
Oh yumm!! My favorite candy and my favorite dessert! WIN!