This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTheSeason #CollectiveBias
Planning parties can be stressful…trust me, I KNOW! I not only have to make sure the party looks perfect for guests, but it also has to look perfect for pictures for my blog. Some days I want to pull my hair out…but I usually just lay around the day after the party because I like having hair. Since I’ve been doing this for almost 3 years, I’ve come up with some cheats to make fabulous parties with great food on a budget while keeping things as stress-free as possible. These Party Size No Bake S’mores Cheesecakes look like I labored over them for hours…but in reality, they were done in less than 30 minutes. I know, right???!!! One of my favorite cheats EVER!
I used to think that every party had to have cupcakes, a cake, cake pops, cookies, etc. I’ve thrown parties like that and they’re fabulous…but not exactly practical. I’m a very practical person, and while I like the way all those sweets look on a dessert table, it is just too much for me sometimes. Especially during the holidays. These cheesecakes are so adorable, unique, easy to make and TO DIE FOR delicious!
Party Size No Bake S’mores Cheesecakes
For the Crust
- 1 package graham crackers
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 5 Tbs. butter melted
For the Filling
- 1 8 oz. package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 7 oz. jar Jet Puffed marshmallow cream
- 2 1/2 c. Cool Whip
For the Toppings
- Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Syrup
For the Crust
- Place graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin (or I use a meat mallot) until crumbs are very fine.
- Add crumbs to a bowl and add sugar. Mix until combined, then add butter.
- Place about 1 Tbs. into the bottom of 24 small cups, then place in freezer for a few minutes.
For the Filling
- While crust is in the freezer, combine cream cheese, cool whip and marshmallow cream in a mixer.
- Mix on high until combined, then transfer to a piping bag or plastic bag.
- Pipe 1 to 2 Tbs. of filling into the mini cups.
- Place in refrigerator until it's almost time for your party.
- Right before serving, top with about 1 Tbs. mini chocolate chips, then layer with marshmallows and chocolate syrup.
It may be that I’m 36 weeks pregnant, but these are one of the most fabulous things I have put in my mouth. Everything just WORKS and they’re less messy than a S’mores. My kids managed to eat them without getting any chocolate on their faces, so I count that as a win.
I had most of the items at home already…because pregnancy. Seriously…who keeps a year supply of cream cheese in their fridge? I do…I do that. You can find all these fun ingredients at Walmart. For more holiday party food inspiration, check out the Cooking Up Good website. It has recipes, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more!
These are great because you can make them the day before. I usually cut out all my printables the week before the party, make the food at least a day before, then clean my house the day of the party. That way, I’m not trying to do everything at once. Planning ahead is THE best way to keep your party stress-free! Having free printables doesn’t hurt either…
Download my FREE Printables HERE, then leave a comment letting me know how much you like them!
YUM! Your Party Size No Bake S’mores Cheesecakes look amazing! And those cute printables are perfect for a holiday party. Thank you for sharing! #client
I love this idea! I’m wondering, though, if you can use a substitute for cool whip. Would real whipped cream work just as well? Thanks for posting this and creating the printables. They are so helpful!
I don’t see why not! It might have a slightly different texture and you might need to adjust the sweetness. Let me know how it works out 🙂 Thanks a bunch!