This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I got the whole family involved in this post! My husband built everything and my kids played with the toys. I, of course, created the printables for the Master Builder Lego Badge from the Toy Emporium. These would be perfect to give as a party favor at a LEGO party!
My daughter is OBSESSED with LEGOS. She requests a new set for every birthday and she could sit and play with them for hours. I don’t feel the need to force creativity on my kids, I believe that letting them learn through trial and error is critical to the learning process. That’s why LEGOS are the perfect toys to play with!
They’re perfect for adults too. My daughter definitely got the building gene from my husband. He helped me out by building the helicopter that my son LOVED (and destroyed about five minutes after this picture) and the little guys for my badges. To make them, you’ll need:
- My FREE Printables, for personal use only
- Card Stock
- Silhouette Cameo or scissors
- Small LEGO toys (I used Mixels)
- Glue Dots
- Safety pins
- Hot glue gun
- I think my husband is so good at stuff like this because he’s so organized. That’s the first step in making these. Organize all your parts into piles of the same sizes. That way you don’t have to search for each piece.
- Build your LEGO guy using the instructions, from the bottom up.
- Add a glue dot to the back of the built LEGO guy and stick it to the front of the printable.
- Hot glue a line on the back of the printable and attach the safety pin.
These little guys are so cute! They’re the perfect size for these badges. I got them at Target in the toy section. You can also get them online at Target’s Toy Emporium.
My kids went crazy over these badges. I barely got the safety pins glued before they snatched them out of my hands.
My favorite thing about these toys is that my family can play together. These guys had a blast putting everything together!
Visit the #TargetToys Emporium Pinterest board for inspiration for more ideas: