Like my Free Pineapple Background images but not sure how to apply it? Check out this quick tutorial on How to change your iPhone Wallpaper to any image you want!
It’s really easy to change your iPhone wallpaper once you know how…but sometimes tech stuff can be tricky, so I wanted to show you this quick tutorial on how to use my Pineapple Background Images for your iPhone.
And note: you can do this for your iPhone and iPad as well!
What is an iPhone Wallpaper?
Okay, if you’re a VERY beginner, you may be wandering what an iPhone Wallpaper is…
It’s a digital image that you can set as a background to your phone. So don’t go modpodging your phone to change your iPhone wallpaper 😉
You can literally set any image – live photos of your kids (where you record movements), or maybe that trip to Paris, stock photos…
…But I like my pineapple background because it’s a light color and easy to see the text on my phone.
Because I’m getting old and seeing text is super important to me right now.
By the way…like these planners? You can find plenty of printable calendars in my shop.
How to change your iPhone Wallpaper
- First things first…you’ll need to download the images. There are 3 sizes, so they will come in a zip file.
- Because of the zip file, you will need to either email the file from your computer OR get an unzipping app on your phone. There are several, so choose the one with the best reviews.
- To email it to yourself, UNZIP the file if you’re on a PC and then email yourself the iPhone background image. It will be the small, skinny image.
- Once you have the file on your phone, scroll down for the next step.
Adding the image to your phone
- Once have your image in your email, you’ll save it by HOLDING YOUR FINGER DOWN on the image, then select Save to Phone.
- Now open up your images by clicking on the CAMERA icon.
- Click on the square with the up arrow on the right bottom corner of your phone (see image above).
- You’ll be taken to a screen has options for sharing. Scroll until you see USE AS WALLPAPER.
Image Background Settings
- Now, you’ll select STILL as your perspective, then press SET.
- Next, you can choose to set as your lock screen or home screen or both.
And that’s it! That’s how you change your iPhone Wallpaper to my FREE Pineapple Background image.
Ready to make your own iPhone wallpaper? Learn how with my Printable Design Course for Beginners.
Leave a Reply