This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I love hanging out with my kids and my husband, but sometimes I just need a night out (or in) with the girls. We celebrated one of my friend’s birthdays last week and it was so fun and relaxing! Every time I have a girls night I think I should do that more often. Only, last time I ate way too much. Way way too much of food that was so not healthy. I love the idea of serving Skinnygirl’s Low Calorie Popcorn at a Girls Night. We can keep things light next time! Plus, this popcorn is delicious and even more so when I add just 3 ingredients to make Spicy Honey Pistachio Lime Popcorn (try saying that 3 times fast).
Girls Night with Low Calorie Popcorn
- 1 bag SkinnyGirl Lime and Sea Salt Popcorn
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1-2 Tbs chopped pistachios
- Pop popcorn in microwave according to instructions.
- Stir in chili powder and pistachios.
- Drizzle honey on top and mix together.
Skinnygirl popcorn is BRAND new. It just hit shelves at Walmart on September 1st. You can find it in the popcorn aisle (usually next to the chip aisle). Skinnygirl is a great snack to have on hand since it has 20% fewer calories than most popcorn brands and has no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
After you mix up your popcorn, serve them in cute dishes with my cute toppers, or in my printable popcorn boxes!
Download the FREE Girls Night Printables HERE! (and leave a comment telling me how you like them)
There are so many things you can do for a Girls Night in, including:
- Movie Night- A couple years ago, I threw a Chick Flick Party and we watched “Pillow Talk” with Doris Day.
- Game Night- I can tell you there will be no Monopoly at my game night. I love The Game of Things or Cards Against Humanity…anything that will make me laugh uncontrollably!
- Craft Night- Pick a craft everyone wants to learn and have everyone help pay for the supplies. I’m going to a painting party later this month that I’m really looking forward to.
- Spa Night- Do hair, nails, make up…whatever floats your boat!
- Swap Meet Night- Bring items you’d like to trade with others (nice items…not white elephant style)
- Just Because- Sometimes girl talk is all you need to unwind. Have everyone gather around the couch and share some snacks!
What do you like to do when you get a Girls Night? I’d love to hear your ideas!