Keep the kids busy in the car with this FREE Printable Road Sign Bingo Game. This goes perfectly with the Ultimate Road Trip Printable Set!!
It is blazing hot in Arizona right now…so I either want to stay inside or get the heck out of dodge. I’ve mostly been staying inside and working on boredom buster activities, but we plan on going to a couple of cooler places this summer. Since we’ll be driving a lot, I created this Printable Road Sign Bingo Game.
I would suggest laminating these and using a Laminating Machine to laminate these cards and using Dry Erase Markers to mark your cards. That way, you can use them over and over again. If you would rather this be a one-time thing, you can print off the third page of this printable onto Sticker Paper and cut out the circles with a 1-inch hole punch. You can use regular card stock as well, but it might be hard to keep the dots on the page!
You can play different games of Bingo to change it up a bit. Here are some ideas:
- Original– the player that gets 5 in a row first, wins.
- Blackout– the player that gets all the signs on the card, wins.
- X Marks the Spot– the player that gets an X on the card first, wins.
- Yellow Signs– the player that gets all the yellow signs on the card first, wins.
- Top and Bottom– the player that gets the top and bottom rows of their card first, wins.
I actually LOVE preparing for road trips. The actual driving part…that’s not so much fun! I’m hoping all these activities will at least make the trips go by faster for the kids.
Download this FREE Printable Road Sign Bingo Game below:
If you liked this, you’ll love these printables!
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a little commission off of your purchases from my link, with no extra charge to you!