Download these FREE Monogram Birthday Printable Cupcake Toppers and decorate any way you like! Includes the whole alphabet!
I made these Monogram Printable Cupcake Toppers for my daughter’s 7th Birthday Party and they were a big hit! I took a simple design and made them really fun and colorful with some extra elements. They were super quick to make with the right tools!
First off, I have to thank my friend Laura from Pink Cake Plate for making these cupcakes for me. Isn’t that frosting the most beautiful, bright color?
Now, what you need to make these Monogram Printable Cupcake Toppers:
- Free Printable, for personal use only
- White Card Stock
- Gold Glitter Card Stock
- 2″ Whole Punch
- Cricut Explore Air™
- Minc (for gold foil)
- Pink Feathers
- Orange Feathers
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gold Straws
- First, download the printables at the bottom of this post, print out the page you need and cut them with the 2″ hole punch.
- Next, if you want to gold foil, send them through your Minc Machine (check out a tutorial HERE for the best heat setting and paper to use). NOTE: I created these before I found out about Jennifer’s post. You can see specks in the foiling and that’s because my paper wasn’t smooth enough. Make sure you use really smooth paper like this brand.
- After you’re done foiling your paper, cut out 3″ circles on your Gold Glitter Card Stock with the Cricut Explore Air™ (I tried a hole punch and glitter paper is really thick so do a practice cut if you plan to use a hole punch).
- Glue two feathers on the glitter part of the paper, then glue the monogram printable on top of that.
- Cut your Gold Straws in half, then hot glue them to the back of your cupcake toppers, then place in the cupcakes!
These cupcake toppers were my favorite detail for the party! I didn’t want to make cupcake wrappers for these (I forgot about it until the day of the party), so I improvised and hot glued small bows to the front of the cupcake. I think it was a really cute touch!
Download the FREE Printables below:
If you liked these Printable Cupcake Toppers, check out these other posts: