You know me…I can’t resist a good mustache printable. I’m completely in LOVE with these cute Dapper Easter Printables! They were a breeze to make, using my Silhouette. I know Santa usually gets milk and cookies, but I thought it was unfair that the Easter Bunny only got carrots. If given a choice between cookies and carrots, I will choose cookies EVERY TIME.
In case you were wondering, I bought these cute Irish Coffee mugs at World Market a while ago for only $2 each. I may have bought like 20, but whatever.
To make these, you will need:
- My FREE Dapper Easter printables, PDF version or Silhouette
- Heavy Card Stock
- Scissors or Silhouette
- 2″ Round Hole punch or Silhouette
- Glitter Ribbon
- Paper Straws
- Glue Gun
- Removable Glue Dots
- First, print out the printables and cut out the mustache with scissors and cut out the drink tags with a round circle punch…or make your life easier and use your Silhouette!
- Next, glue the photo props and little mustaches to the straws.
- Wrap ribbon around the glass and either tie it in the back or hold it in place with glue dots.
- Use hot glue to attach the round drink tags to the ribbon.
Fill your glasses with milk and make some cookies…your Easter Bunny will thank you!