This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheMagic#CollectiveBias
My kids eat peanut butter every day. They’re so picky and it’s the one food that they’ll eat that isn’t junk…so I comply. Thankfully, I have plenty of peanut butter around ALWAYS so I can make these delicious Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch Cheesecakes. Anything that tastes this good and takes minutes to make is a winner in my book. I love the smooth texture of the pie with the crunchy peanut butter bits. SOOOO good!
Plus, they’re adorable with those wrapping paper flower cupcake toppers. Speaking of easy, take a look at how I made these babies:
You’ll just need wrapping paper, a 2″ Scalloped hole punch, a hot glue gun and straw flags. I love printable cupcake toppers, but I love the texture of these. Plus, there are so many possibilities for colors. I chose some that look great for fall, plus teal…because I’m obsessed with teal. You’ll simply:
- Cut out 5 circles from wrapping paper with a 2″ Scalloped Hole Punch.
- Place a dot of hot glue in the middle of each circle.
- Let the glue dry, then bunch the wrapping paper in the middle of the top 4 circles.
- Hot glue the back of the flower to a straw flag.
- Place in the pies and you’re done!
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch Cheesecake
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c. milk
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Peter Pan's Simply Ground Peanut Butter
- 1/4 c. caramel sauce
- 1/4 c. crushed peanuts
- 1/4 c. crushed toffee bits
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts
- Whisk vanilla pudding and milk together for 5 minutes or until pudding is firm.
- Add softened cream cheese and peanut butter and mix until combined and smooth.
- Add to graham cracker crust and set aside.
- Mix caramel, peanuts and toffee bits.
- Top cheesecakes with caramel mixture and serve or refrigerate.
These would be the perfect treat for your fall party. The peanut butter in this just MAKES it! It’s New Peter Pan Simply Ground Peanut Butter and you can find it at Walmart. I love that it has a bit of crunch no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. And unlike some peanut butters, there’s no need to stir before you enjoy it. CLICK HERE for a $.50 off your purchase of Simply Ground Peanut Butter.
You’ve truly inspired me because I actually HAVE some of that wrapping paper in my craft closet! 😉 I totally need to try your recipe and make these adorable flowers. #client
I’m so glad…these really are so easy!
Loriann Cargill Bustos says
These look delicious & I love the toppers!
They really are…I ate more than my fair share! Thanks!