Hey there everyone! Jen here from Elevate-Everyday.com. My partner in crime is Summer and we are the founders of the Elevate Blog Conference.
But first here are the top 5 facts you should probably know about us:
1. We are real life BFFs who first connected over an email about HTML coding (so cliché we know lol)
2. We only get to see each other about 4 times a year, but we talk on the phone probably 500 times a year
3. We love dessert almost as much as we love our kids…all six of them between the 2 of us
4. We are happiest when we have so many things on our to do list that it makes our heads spin
5. We would LOVE to meet you all in person at the Elevate Blog Conference next year! Keep an eye on our social media for more details to come.
Now that you’ve got the skinny on us, let’s get to crafting!
We made a handful of pretty signs at Elevate and I realized this is the perfect girl’s night out craft, baby nursery piece, and Christmas gift.
Lay the paper down and nail around the silhouette. When you are finished, the paper easily rips off. To start tie a knot around a nail twice to be safe. Start wrapping! There are so many tutorials on Pinterest, but I would say if you are going right to left wrap clockwise so that the crochet thread is on the outside of the nail. If you are going from left to right it would be counter clockwise. I’ve heard it looks better on the outside of the nails and not the inside. When you are wrapping the thread make sure to push it down the nail so you can continue wrapping if you decide to come back through the pattern. You can do as little or as many “layers” as you’d like, but it’s harder to push down once your are a few layers in, so push as you are wrapping. I learned that the hard way.
The perfect gift or decoration to make while having a show play in the background.
Leave a Reply